Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boyfriend is an ASSHOLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the problems run so deep with what you have said, I don't even know where to begin. I wouldn't be surprised if you were codependent.

I am being serious, and not trying to insult you. Have you ever read up on codependency?

You sound like you try to be very controlling. That will wear on any man.
There you go again!! Jumping to FUCKING conclusions!! :doublefi: I am not nor have I ever been controlling!! HE is DEFINITELY not a man a woman can control!! I would not want to be in a relationship with a WEAK man anyway!! And it seems to me as if you are the idiot!!

Last edited:
Nube..... you dont need to explain anymore of the situation on here.....most of the girls on here, I am sure, understand and know where you are coming from !!

I think someone in particular is just f@#$ing with you anyhow....dont stoop to their level.

Be cool girl...... no man is worth the stress.....it causes pimples ;)

I am being serious, and not trying to insult you. Have you ever read up on codependency?
First you call me an idiot, now codependent ALL of this while trying NOT to insult me!! You are hilarious!! :bawling:

reprint.....
The following are some common characteristics of the codependent person.
1. We have an overdeveloped sense of responsibility and it is easier for us to be concerned with others rather than ourselves. This in turn enabled us not to look too closely at our faults.
2. We "stuff" our feelings from our traumatic childhoods and have lost the ability to feel or express our feelings because it hurts too much.
3. We are isolated from and afraid of people and authority figures.
4. We have become approval seekers and have lost our identity in the process.
5. We are frightened by angry people and any personal criticism.
6. We live from the viewpoint of victims and are attacked by that weakness in our love and friendship relationships.
7. We judge ourselves harshly and have a low sense of self esteem.

NOT!!!!!

The following are some common characteristics of the codependent person.

1. We have an overdeveloped sense of responsibility and it is easier for us to be concerned with others rather than ourselves. This in turn enabled us not to look too closely at our faults.

"I have HELPED him out many, many, many times without EVER asking him for anything!!"
"I have been there for him each and every time he has asked and when he didn't!!"

4. We have become approval seekers and have lost our identity in the process.
Posting this whole thing on a board to try and get people to agree with you.

5. We are frightened by angry people and any personal criticism.
I don't think i need to go over this one by the amount of caps, and fingers you have posted in this thread to some minor criticism on my part.

6. We live from the viewpoint of victims and are attacked by that weakness in our love and friendship relationships.
This entire thread is about how much of a victim you are.

Thats quite a few criteria you fill there. I am sure if you looked more you could fill every single criteria you listed. Sorry.

HOW old are you? And HOW long have you two been dating???:spit:Sounds like crap to me, whatta prick! I think you went overboard on the changing your #'s part though.

I fail to see how a someone, anyone, wanting to be a priority to their significant other would make them codependent. I mean in a relationship you have put that person above all others. That is why you are in the relationship. They are someone that you can depend on. If you need something they are there...and vice verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom