Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boyfriend is an ASSHOLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW...karde..think you said enough??? We are here to support not bash each other. Nubian I can see where you are coming from, but dont sweat it. Asking someone to help you out, especially your boyfriend should NOT be a big deal and he should be more than willing to help ya out. I can see if he was working or not in town...but he could have taken an hour out of his guys night out to get you and drop ya off...not a big deal. You are supposed to do for each other and so on...but thats why most relationships suck...its a one way street. Dont get all in a frenzy over it...not worth the stress.

Ive found whenever I have gotten all worked up and pissed..it did no good at all..wasted my time and energy and changed nothing of the situation. And you cant make someone understand or see things etc. You just do your thing and let him be...it has nothing to do w/ being codependent...I would hope if I was dating someone and I asked a favor they would help me out. I know I have a few friends who would do anything for me. Keep your head up girl and rant on here. Dont let him see you so upset...and dont overreact. You should be a lil upset but dont let it consume you etc.

Go to bed....hit the gym and find a sexy muscular man to take your mind off things... PLENTY of fish in the sea!! You dont need to be tied down to 1 man anyways....so much to choose from....

karde said:
Sorry, but you are an idiot.

That was funny.

Anywho, why don't you, instead of changing numbers and all that, go to his house (I assume he has a house) and tear his testicles off with your hands, sprinkle some corrosive powders (email for more info) in the scrotum, and shove it down his throat??!!

Simple and effective; cheap as well.

Can' t beat that with a bat.

Supporting idiocy does not help people.

And sorry if it sounds like I am bashing, but this kind of behavior only perpetuates problems. If she has really been dealing with a shitty guy for 2 years, then yes she has problems of her own. It's annoying to hear people present themselves as total victims when almost always the problem is pretty equal between the 2 parties.

Last edited:
Oh ladies..... I am old enough to be most of yall's mother and have been married for forever so here is the bottom line as far as relationships go.

PEOPLE ARE WHAT THEY ARE.
ONCE THEY SHOW YOU WHAT THEY ARE YOU HAVE TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT YOU CAN LIVE WITH IT.
PEOPLE DO NOT CHANGE VERY MUCH EVEN IF THEY PROMISE THAT THEY WILL.

So.....what you have to decide is can you live with him going out with his friends instead of giving you a ride? If so, then don't be pissed about it and if not, realize that he ain't going to change and move on.

NB>>>>>>>>>>Girl, how you doing today? Just got on, seems like you had a rough night on here explaining youself. Here's a kiss for ya :kiss:

OK, here goes, my take on this is pretty simple. I have been to school full time while my BF worked or whatever. And we shared a car (not that it matters) and I had school late or whatever. Now because I was at school so much, he got to use the car for whatever reason as long as he made sure to pick me up and drop me off.

Now for Nubian here, i agree with her that it should be his PIRORITY to pick her up from school, not to go to Hooters. Some of you say he already had made plans or whatever, WELL he shouldn't have made thos plans b/c im sure he knew about her. It wasa bad call on his part. Now if something important came up and he couldnt make it, then I would understand. But not Hooters. And its not the fact that it is Hooters, im sure she doesnt care if he goes there after or whatever.

It's that SHE should be his number one prirority in certain situations. It's not that hard to pick her up and drop her off and then go about his business.

And to make matters worst, which I think made NB fly off the handle, he didnt evern fucking realise this and wasnt sensitive to her needs or feelings.

If I couldnt get a hold of my man and then he calls from Hooters with the guys and tells me he can't pick me up....WATCH OUT BROTTHA!!!!!

It's mutual respect that counts in relationships. You give a lil and take a lil. Compromise is what people have a hard time with. He just said he couldn't pick her up, didnt offer any sort of compromise. Relationships are damn difficult, because it's NOT ALL ABOUT YOU, its about US and sometiems people are a bit selfish.

So anyways...how you doing girl? I got your back anytime :)

NB - hopefully you're feeling better today... I'm sure when emotions calm down you'll make whatever decision is right for you for the right reasons... try not to stress over it too much... vent out in the gym :) and take care of yourself...

Goatslayer: elloquently put...

i still love you... lets get married... no, even better, lets just particpate in ritual sacrificing of crossing guards...

Last edited:
Phemomena said:

Goatslayer: elloquently put...

i still love you... lets get married... no, even better, lets just particpate in ritual sacrificing of crossing guards...

You are soooo bad girl !!!!!! Good one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom