Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

Good food today and nice weight session. A little disappointed with my flat bench performance, last week I crushed 185 @20reps today @195 not so high, I will work on this number for another week or so. Would drop sets on the high rep days be a good option to mix things up once a month or so?

Weights

5/23/24​
Protein
52​
35​
24​
70​
50​
35​
50​
316​
Fat
48​
5​
2​
15​
8​
5​
5​
88​
Carbs
80​
30​
25​
235​
45​
40​
75​
530​
6 scrambled eggs on 16 oz hashbrown with ketchup,1 cup oatmeal, with walnuts and dried cherrieschicken breaast and sweet potatoWhey shake and rice cake before liftingLarge recovery shakeGrilled chicken breast, Sweet potato, pinch of cheese and hot sauceChicken and rice casserole my wife made, low sodium, fresh vegetables in itprotein shake
5/23/24
25 minutes cardio
Bench Press Medium grip
3​
195​
This week felt harder than last week during high reps
Invcline bench press
3​
150​
My arms felt more fatigued today during these sets
Bench Medium grip high reps
2​
150​
Was pretty fried after these
Dumbbell Upright row
3​
15​
80(40each)Just grabbed ahold and pulled up, last set was hard, last few reps I was so fatigued
Meadows row
3​
15​
55​
These felt about right, would have probably gone 20 reps, will bump to 60 next week.
Dumbbell skull crushers
3​
20,20,1570lbs(30 each)Bring the pain
Glose grip landmine row
3​
15​
140​
about right
Dips
2​
20​
BWThese were tough, miss them
Cable Triceps pushdown
3​
20​
55​
These felt great

Tomorrow is legs and I definitely feel ready for some high rep action, will post my update tomorrow. Going to split cardio half before legs and half after legs. Today I could definitely feel the endurance of EQ kicking in, that with more cardio and I can push a lot harder and it's sustainable. Im goin to get shredded post cycle on my cruise on low test and tons of cardio, this is the first time I have actually seen everything come together in terms of compounds, training and diet, than you all of your support and suggestions.

Mark

Good food today and nice weight session. A little disappointed with my flat bench performance, last week I crushed 185 @20reps today @195 not so high, I will work on this number for another week or so. Would drop sets on the high rep days be a good option to mix things up once a month or so?

Weights

5/23/24​
Protein
52​
35​
24​
70​
50​
35​
50​
316​
Fat
48​
5​
2​
15​
8​
5​
5​
88​
Carbs
80​
30​
25​
235​
45​
40​
75​
530​
6 scrambled eggs on 16 oz hashbrown with ketchup,1 cup oatmeal, with walnuts and dried cherrieschicken breaast and sweet potatoWhey shake and rice cake before liftingLarge recovery shakeGrilled chicken breast, Sweet potato, pinch of cheese and hot sauceChicken and rice casserole my wife made, low sodium, fresh vegetables in itprotein shake
5/23/24
25 minutes cardio
Bench Press Medium grip
3​
195​
This week felt harder than last week during high reps
Invcline bench press
3​
150​
My arms felt more fatigued today during these sets
Bench Medium grip high reps
2​
150​
Was pretty fried after these
Dumbbell Upright row
3​
15​
80(40each)Just grabbed ahold and pulled up, last set was hard, last few reps I was so fatigued
Meadows row
3​
15​
55​
These felt about right, would have probably gone 20 reps, will bump to 60 next week.
Dumbbell skull crushers
3​
20,20,1570lbs(30 each)Bring the pain
Glose grip landmine row
3​
15​
140​
about right
Dips
2​
20​
BWThese were tough, miss them
Cable Triceps pushdown
3​
20​
55​
These felt great

Tomorrow is legs and I definitely feel ready for some high rep action, will post my update tomorrow. Going to split cardio half before legs and half after legs. Today I could definitely feel the endurance of EQ kicking in, that with more cardio and I can push a lot harder and it's sustainable. Im goin to get shredded post cycle on my cruise on low test and tons of cardio, this is the first time I have actually seen everything come together in terms of compounds, training and diet, than you all of your support and suggestions.

Mark
@man05 dont be disappointed , bench will go up in time 195 is high enough, you just need time bro :) dont rush it please
eq is kicking and will kick in more, just make sure your protein stays high on the stack

Thank goodness it's Friday, hammered my legs today, whenever I think heavy is easy it hurts and whenever I think high rep is easier it hurts as well. Legs will recover just fine, my chest is super sore from yesterday, waiting for the Test to kick in and help me heal up.

Anything else I can do to increase recovery? I have found that more intense high rep sets sometimes leaves me not 100% on Mondays push.

Here are weights and meals for the day, I plan on eating on big on the weekends as well.

Weights:

5/24/24
Cardio 35 minutes total; 25 minutes steady state cardio fasted, 10 minutes stedy state easy after lifting.
Walking lunges with bodyweight
4​
30 steps​
BW​
Barbell Squat
4​
25,25,23,20​
215​
These were hard today
Barbell Split Squat
3​
15​
115​
manageable
Dumbbell stiff legged
4​
25​
140 (70ea)​
I get time under tenison on this movement and bench now, its very clear, nice and slow down and I get sore hams every time.
Dumbbell Glute raise single leg
3​
15​
25​
Harder than they appear
Barebell Calf raise
4​
30​
230​
Last set my calves felt like they were going to explode.

Meals:

5/24/24​
Protein
52​
24​
70​
70​
17​
9​
65​
25​
332​
Fat
48​
2​
15​
10​
18​
34​
18​
3​
148​
Carbs
70​
40​
235​
60​
47​
55​
45​
35​
587​
6 scrambled eggs on 16 oz hashbrown with ketchup,1 cup oatmeal, with walnuts and 1/2 tsp of wild honey, soaked in 1.5 cup of NF milkrice cereal and whey shake before liftingLarge recovery shakeGrilled chicken and riceBrocolli and cheese with organic rice pasta (closet ive ever gotten to a cheat meal in over a year.1/2 cup walnuts and 4 tangerinesSteak and sweet potatoprotein shake

I will update Cardio and meals tomorrow, have a great night, Im exhausted and need to go to sleep now.

Have a great night or day.

Mark

High carbs and protein will speed up recovery time. You’re doing everything perfect right now. Don’t worry so much.

Imo the key to recovery is the first few hours after training. Make sure and get as much carbs as you can as your body will triple its glycogen loading capibility during the 5 hours post workout. This is when you force feed.

What time of the day do you train and when do u go to bed?

High carbs and protein will speed up recovery time. You’re doing everything perfect right now. Don’t worry so much.

Imo the key to recovery is the first few hours after training. Make sure and get as much carbs as you can as your body will triple its glycogen loading capibility during the 5 hours post workout. This is when you force feed.
I’m taking in close to 300 carbs and 100 protein that first hour. I stretched chest on opposing sides of a door frame last and that helped, I woke up and mostly pain free. DOMS is 48 hours later correct? My legs bounce back super fast but chest is sore longer, but I am growing which is nice.

I eat more than I train now is what I have calculated, I should be able to cut nicely just with cardio and reduced carbs.

Mark @man05 your training impressive today legs are the right way.

what can you do to increase recovery? you already doing it bro
high protein high carbs you on top of it
just takes time
Thank goodness it's Friday, hammered my legs today, whenever I think heavy is easy it hurts and whenever I think high rep is easier it hurts as well. Legs will recover just fine, my chest is super sore from yesterday, waiting for the Test to kick in and help me heal up.

Anything else I can do to increase recovery? I have found that more intense high rep sets sometimes leaves me not 100% on Mondays push.

Here are weights and meals for the day, I plan on eating on big on the weekends as well.

Weights:

5/24/24
Cardio 35 minutes total; 25 minutes steady state cardio fasted, 10 minutes stedy state easy after lifting.
Walking lunges with bodyweight
4​
30 steps​
BW​
Barbell Squat
4​
25,25,23,20​
215​
These were hard today
Barbell Split Squat
3​
15​
115​
manageable
Dumbbell stiff legged
4​
25​
140 (70ea)​
I get time under tenison on this movement and bench now, its very clear, nice and slow down and I get sore hams every time.
Dumbbell Glute raise single leg
3​
15​
25​
Harder than they appear
Barebell Calf raise
4​
30​
230​
Last set my calves felt like they were going to explode.

Meals:

5/24/24​
Protein
52​
24​
70​
70​
17​
9​
65​
25​
332​
Fat
48​
2​
15​
10​
18​
34​
18​
3​
148​
Carbs
70​
40​
235​
60​
47​
55​
45​
35​
587​
6 scrambled eggs on 16 oz hashbrown with ketchup,1 cup oatmeal, with walnuts and 1/2 tsp of wild honey, soaked in 1.5 cup of NF milkrice cereal and whey shake before liftingLarge recovery shakeGrilled chicken and riceBrocolli and cheese with organic rice pasta (closet ive ever gotten to a cheat meal in over a year.1/2 cup walnuts and 4 tangerinesSteak and sweet potatoprotein shake

I will update Cardio and meals tomorrow, have a great night, Im exhausted and need to go to sleep now.

Have a great night or day.

Mark

you can stay with the foods you got now, dont cut yet :) we still growing
Correct, just talking out loud, im enjoying eating too much to stop.

Top Bottom