Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

Im getting ready with some good food, chicken thighs trimmed of fat, low sodium terrikaki with pineapple juice, cabbage and carrots. I’ll eat this throughout the week over brown rice.

I am excited to see what this cycle will do to the shape and composition of muscle. I have been reading about how low test allows the EQ to become more effective in bulking and that even running lower test with deca can provide similar results if you can deal with the ed issues.

Taking baby steps, asking questions to the right people has been paying off in spades. Diet is going to be the game changer I feel, not sure how much I’ll be eating but I keep reading about EQs appetite stimulation, I’m very curious.

#wholefoods2024 this diet I’m following has changed my life with or without weights.
Diet is the key to success in this game brother. You’ve got it figured out

My HDL is 35, I am ordinarily very healthy, my thyroid is off and my creatinine is still off. I did t run a heavy cycle last year I just ran back to back cycles from 16 weeks of deca straight to a cutter, my energy was low the last month of that cutter and I was using pharmamix 5. I made some poor choices but I have learned from them, I am learning to be patient. Right now I am 1.5iu hgh and 150mg test c split M/Th.
@man05 hgh can have sides btw including creatinine sides aka kidneys, but it's a smart move going into Trt with HGH.
How about we do 200mgs testosterone with 2 IUs of hgh to have closer to sports TrT? you game for that?

@man05 hgh can have sides btw including creatinine sides aka kidneys, but it's a smart move going into Trt with HGH.
How about we do 200mgs testosterone with 2 IUs of hgh to have closer to sports TrT? you game for that?
I started TRT through a doctor last year at 200 then switched clinics and was raised up to 260. I am choosing to stay on 150 until my body heals. Prior to next bloods I will stop the gh. Will stay at 4 days lifting, focusing more on controlled movements, limiting the exertion of heavier lifts. Goal is more cardio 5x week and keeping diet balanced.

I started TRT through a doctor last year at 200 then switched clinics and was raised up to 260. I am choosing to stay on 150 until my body heals. Prior to next bloods I will stop the gh. Will stay at 4 days lifting, focusing more on controlled movements, limiting the exertion of heavier lifts. Goal is more cardio 5x week and keeping diet balanced.
@man05 alright thats a start lets go that route so we are putting off the EQ for a bit bro

how about updating your diet training?

I will get an update going tomorrow morning, just training 4 days a week, same diet. Will post some updates in the am.

The same diet I’ve been eating during my cruise, same diet that the majority have said looks on point. I will update this weeks diet and lifting.

i would say hgh no more then 2.5iu's max
But keeping test at 150? I’m wondering if the hgh would further decrease the HDL serum level.
My key reason blood test are slightly lower than cutoff and I would like to see how far I can get my numbers within normal limits. I do feel that the pharma mix 5 I ran late December before workouts taxed my cardiovascular systems. I’m hopeful that getting cardio higher where it was previously and maintaining on and off cycle will be a determining factor in maintaining my health long term and staying resilient.

Top Bottom