Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 1-test Transdermal Mix....

Just wondering how big those 000 size caps are that they sell at Kilosports.com, I'm asking b/c i don't want to buy horse pill sized caps.

Will isopropyl alcohol work and is it the same thing as IPM. I have a gallon jug of 100% isopropyl and some everclear and two bottles of 1-test from Kilosports. Been making pills, but have not seen much in strenght gains. Also been using advant labs 1-test, which does not bother my stomach as much.

No you need the IPM... you can after choose either Ethenol or Isopropyl to mix w/ the IPM.

a0 just wondering what gains have you made w/ the 1-Test oral and at what doses.

lates

Riskybizz007

a0 just wondering what gains have you made w/ the 1-Test oral and at what doses

It's hard to tell, I was sick and dehydrated and dropped in bodyweight by about 30 lbs. Was sick for nearly 3 weeks and loss 20 to 25% of my power after returning to the gym. Started 1-test by Advant labs and took 7 squits twice per day and 300 mg of 1 -test by Kilosports in a pill form. Its been two weeks now and my strenght is almost back to normal and my muscles look more pumped, and bigger. I have been working out almost to the point of overtraining but my muscles seemed to recover quicky. Next week, I should see some serious gains and will keep you updated.

Risky,

The 000 are fairly large.... I dont have any problems getting them down.. Not sure what the exact measurements are you could compair them to the old amino acids which were fairly large.

killerdice... that's exactly what i was afraid of. Those old Aminos were friggin HUGE. I had to drink like 3 cups of water to get those things down, i felt they were stuck in the middle of my chest forever. I need caps a bit smaller...

Top Bottom