Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 1-test Transdermal Mix....

I got obsessed with finding the "perfect" transdremal formula for my 1-test. Then in a moment of clarity it hit me - - - androsol and nandrosol use just isopropyl, androspray and nandrospray use just ethyl and IPM... and both products are relatively successful (Ergopharm's more so because of having 1 simple ingredient to keep PH from drying on top of the skin). So I stopped my elusive search and decided to KISS (keep it simple stupid!) Call me crazy but here's what I have done: I don't pre mix anything. I put my dose (200mg 1-test/100mg 4-AD from kilo) in my hand with a few drops isopropyl alcohol and rub my hands together to dissolve ingredients. I have to keep adding few drops iso cause it evaporates so fast. Then I add a few drops emu oil and continue process. A few drops more iso and when it feels the right consistency I apply it (chest AM/thighs PM). It absorbs/evaporates pretty quick. I'll apply a few more drops iso here and there and rub it in real good and even. Then I wash my hands reeeeeeaaaal good. That's it! Not real scientific, but it is sure working for me. I'm finishing up 2nd week, and man, I now understand why juicers juice if it's anything like this (probably better).

Risky,
Just use the "OO" with those I just get a piece of stiff paper fold it into a v shape and funnel it in that way it is just as easy.... the oo are very easy to swallow...

Day eight...

So far all this stuff has done is burn a hole through my wallet...I feel nothing yet unfortunetly and ever since I made my last batch (in an empty Androsol bottle) about four days ago I have been doing double the regular amount of 1-Test...70 sprays AM, 70 sprays PM from now on.

I haven`t given up on this stuff yet, but very close to it.

I really can`t wait to get on some Fina.

notpuff said:
Never tried finasol but guys over at anabolic board many have said have gottne no gains from finasol

Finasol rocks. I can't imagine anyone not making spectacular gains in 4 - 6 weeks unless they are not training and/or eating properly. Finasol was my first ever cycle and I put on 19 pounds and my strength went through the roof.

Killerdice... thanks for the info.

a01 i got my IPM from lemelang.com, i think the exact website is on this thread somewhere, if not let me know and i'll look it up.

Top Bottom