Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 1-test Transdermal Mix....

shanedice

Here is what I am going to try... 155cc Ethanol, 60cc IPM, 25cc Oleic Acid = approx 8oz or 240cc Going to add 10 gram 1-test, put in a spray metered bottle dose similar to "One" maybe start out at a moderate dose and go from there..... What do you guys think,, any suggestions.. Was thinking of adding some aloe vera also not sure just yet.. Have a few days before all the product arrive.......

how many miligrams of 1Test will you be applying per day? I'm going to make my own transdermal mix as well w/ Ethenol and IPM, the 3rd ingredient i haven't decided yet. But i was wondering how much 1test should be applied daily.

I was thinking about cutting the amount of 1-test back to 6 grams per someones advise.... Then you could take 300mg/day which would be 12cc's 25mg/cc.... This would last approx 18 day's... This would be a little bit more than a couple of teaspoons/day tsp=5cc/5ml.. Just get a sprayer and measure how many spray's = 2 tsp give or take.... I was thinking about cleaning a chloroseptic sprayer out and using that....

By the way that is One: Hard-core dosing: 6 squirts, 2X per day. This will last one month.. I am not sure how this will last one month.. I counted up around 18 day's but then again my math suck's.. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

I was just wondering how much did each bottle end up costing? I'm debating whether to make my own transermal, or buy Trenabol-X. Problem w/ T-X is that you don't know what they used in it to help permeate the skin. For all you know it could just be str8 up IPM.

There is not enough,, 1-test in tren x for me,, I also got some nordol from kilosports going to make some trans-dermal with that or mix some in with 1-test and add more solution.... I will have enough solution to make quite a few more transdermal solutions.. Going to test this out see how it works... And if all is good. Going to get more bulk of 1-test,, because they will stop the sale of is sooner or later... I think in the long run, it will pay off. Just hope this mix works....

Purple_Helmet came up w/ this

60% Isopropyl Alcohol
10% Proplylene Glycol
10% Octyl salicylate
10% Emu Oil (source of oleic and linoleic acid)
5% Glycerol
5% D-limone

this is another proposed formula, just don't know which one would be more effective.

Think I am going to go with the original,, and maybe just ad some propylene glycol... Maybe something like this..

60%Ethanol
15%IPM
15%Propylene glycol,
10%Oleic Acid

where do u get the propylene glycerol? I'm wondering if it will actually help or not, and the other ingredients i'm debating as well. What do you think?

Top Bottom