Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 1-test Transdermal Mix....

shanedice said:
SA never returned any of my emails,,, and I sent them one the cancel my order... Risky see if you have a pharmacy around that compounds some of there stuff ask them if they will order the goods for you.... I found one right down the street..

The same exact thing happened to me. I tried to cancel the order, yet it showed up on my doorstep anyway.

Day four....

So far so bad, I still don`t feel anything, I though this stuff hit you fast like Fina does, and even front loaded for the first two days...guess we`ll wait a couple more days.

And for anyone who wears contacts just a warning, put your contacts in before you spray this stuff on you...otherwise your eyes will prolly burn from handling the 1-Test for hours afterwards, I honestly had to almost call in sick because my eyes burned so bad from this stuff today (although it doesn`t burn the sprayed areas.)

I hope this stuff klicks in soon, cause so far this ain`t worth it.

That's not a great analogy, notpuff. People use all kinds of transdermal recipes for Fina. Do you have solid evidence of which work and which don't?

I'm not judging the compound. It's already been judged and the proof is there. What's left to judge? Dosage and delivery.

I guess S.A. is questionable... I'll look around in the pharmacies to see what's the deal. If anyone else knows of a website to get OA please post up, it's be easier to order this way.

quote:

and don't use sciencealliance.com for anything, even though some people here suggested it in the past. People who have ordered with them recently have gotten no response for weeks. Apparently its owner is in some legal trouble.

Doe's anyone on the board know of another website where we can order the stuff to make 1-test spray.

Just use everclear and IPM, is working good for me.. I am also taken it oral to,, I am putting on to much weight I may cut my cycle short,, I am almost up 10lbs,, and dont want to gain anymore weight...

a0169969 said:
quote:

Doe's anyone on the board know of another website where we can order the stuff to make 1-test spray.

bump for info on that as well...

And shane why stop the cycle? Are you gaining too much fat? Keep going bro! You'll end up losing a couple of pounds anyway... might as well make the most of it. Are you finishing your 2nd week yet?

Top Bottom