Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 1-test Transdermal Mix....

cool thanks... very cheap there...
K(same) suggested a good transdermal
99% isopropyl, w/ Oleic Acid, and Isopropyl Myristrate

I'll try that out

Day eleven...

Ok, I have had enough of this stuff...I am getting no positive results but many negative results.

I feel sleepy and lethargic mid afternoon until I wake up the next day....it`s hard to even get a good workout without taking some type of stimulant (which I rarely use BTW).

I`m getting so many pimples on my shoulders and back that you could play connnect the zits and it would look like the lost city of Atlantis.

I am pretty sure my blood pressure it starting to rise, I am getting red in the face/neck area like I do when I am on Fina...(but Fina is worth it).

I feel much more "pissy" than usuall, (although maybe that`s because I`m mad that I am getting no results...lol) . I felt like that on Fina the first time I used it, but after the second time I used, I felt calm as I always do...unless in the gym, which is how it should be.

You would think with these negative effects that I would have at least something positive to say about 1-Test, but I feel absolutely no different than when I am taking no supplements and just eating a higher calorie diet (4000-4500 ), which is the diet I am on now. Pumps are no different either. My weight has stayed pretty much the same since I started 1-Test.

That`s too bad, I really had some high hopes for this stuff. This experience has probably turned me off of legal muscle building supplements forever....that is unless I can not get access to illegal products.

I know that many people have had great results, so I won`t bad mouth 1-Test. Like I stated earlier, I must not be a responder to it....oh well.

Travbedaman said:
Day eleven...

Ok, I have had enough of this stuff...I am getting no positive results but many negative results.

I feel sleepy and lethargic mid afternoon until I wake up the next day....it`s hard to even get a good workout without taking some type of stimulant (which I rarely use BTW).

I`m getting so many pimples on my shoulders and back that you could play connnect the zits and it would look like the lost city of Atlantis.

I am pretty sure my blood pressure it starting to rise, I am getting red in the face/neck area like I do when I am on Fina...(but Fina is worth it).

I feel much more "pissy" than usuall, (although maybe that`s because I`m mad that I am getting no results...lol) . I felt like that on Fina the first time I used it, but after the second time I used, I felt calm as I always do...unless in the gym, which is how it should be.

You would think with these negative effects that I would have at least something positive to say about 1-Test, but I feel absolutely no different than when I am taking no supplements and just eating a higher calorie diet (4000-4500 ), which is the diet I am on now. Pumps are no different either. My weight has stayed pretty much the same since I started 1-Test.

That`s too bad, I really had some high hopes for this stuff. This experience has probably turned me off of legal muscle building supplements forever....that is unless I can not get access to illegal products.

I know that many people have had great results, so I won`t bad mouth 1-Test. Like I stated earlier, I must not be a responder to it....oh well.

Just cause you dont respond to it doesnt mean it dont work, i just had a discussion with animal (the kit man/chemist) about responding to as and he said he never responded at all to winny he even tried 100mg ed

No Not yet... I'm waiting for the 1-Test Ether to come out from Kilosports, which might be a pretty good oral 1-Test for the same price as the old 1-Test.

I'm only wondering if this 1Test Ether can be used in a transdermal solution.

Top Bottom