Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Musclemom and Katlinrob

WODIN

बुद्धकर&
Platinum
As a long time slacker here I would like to first say, thanks for the entertaining threads. Rock out with your cock out...err. yeah.

Anyway. I think its time you two burried the hatchet as it were and I've been thinking of ways in which this might come to pass.

All these require filming and I'll provide the cam and website.

1. Nude jellow wrestling.
2. Double headed purple dildo girl on girl angry sport sex fuck off.
3. Deepthroat competition.

These are just a few suggestions to see if we can get some bonding going on up in this piece.
 
sounds like a good idea
except for number 1,2 and 3
 
BrothaBill said:
Lets face it, neither one of them post "me" threads a la so many other women on the board.
Hate to dig though b/c Ive tried to make peace with erzulie, qt, feisty, velvett, etc... who only post to tell US how their lives are and such.
So having another person without the me "as I live without a penis" posts can be an addition.

Foreigngirl and NYCgirl should be how to take a page on how to interact IMO even though I have had arguments with both of them, discussion, offering viewpoints. Thinking outside of their box or at least show the ability to do that.

Both MM and KT did that as well so I am not going to diss on them disagreeing.

I really think Mr Plunkey was onto something with moving all "me" or "I" threads to girltalk forum straight away, that would include some of Killahbee's "woman problem" threads as well (good guy) but deserved a slap for that. Also, please have Yarg threads about UFC moved to the karate forum. I also think that a virgin forum should be created for those guys that seek the punnany (the correct spelling for you twits spelling it wrong) that they can get some proper advice on how not to preejaculate in their pants.
Also, I think Raina, Stilleto, Shadow, Radar should become elite of the elite mods, oh and Pam is cool, and shit so is Gymgurl, hmmm, ok doesnt make any sense. But Digger is the greatest admin. to walk the bandwidth you have to admit.
Lets all get along and anyone trying to create drama b/c of long past posts, get a life


*claps* yay


oh yeah...I love the new avi hahaha
 
BrothaBill said:
Lets face it, neither one of them post "me" threads a la so many other women on the board.
Hate to dig though b/c Ive tried to make peace with erzulie, qt, feisty, velvett, etc... who only post to tell US how their lives are and such.
So having another person without the me "as I live without a penis" posts can be an addition.

Foreigngirl and NYCgirl should be how to take a page on how to interact IMO even though I have had arguments with both of them, discussion, offering viewpoints. Thinking outside of their box or at least show the ability to do that.

Both MM and KT did that as well so I am not going to diss on them disagreeing.

I really think Mr Plunkey was onto something with moving all "me" or "I" threads to girltalk forum straight away, that would include some of Killahbee's "woman problem" threads as well (good guy) but deserved a slap for that. Also, please have Yarg threads about UFC moved to the karate forum. I also think that a virgin forum should be created for those guys that seek the punnany (the correct spelling for you twits spelling it wrong) that they can get some proper advice on how not to preejaculate in their pants.
Also, I think Raina, Stilleto, Shadow, Radar should become elite of the elite mods, oh and Pam is cool, and shit so is Gymgurl, hmmm, ok doesnt make any sense. But Digger is the greatest admin. to walk the bandwidth you have to admit.
Lets all get along and anyone trying to create drama b/c of long past posts, get a life

pretty decent post bor, call it like you see it...can you dig me up some juicey mm and kat showdowns? i never really did see any...
 
BrothaBill said:
Hate to dig though b/c Ive tried to make peace with erzulie, qt, feisty, velvett, etc... who only post to tell US how their lives are and such.

Are you kidding me?

I don't post the inimate details of my life on this board.

:rolleyes:

Make peace?
What the hell are you talking about?

You've become a real jerk you know that - what is you problem? Not enough mind altering drugs?

You go keep telling people how "i'm jealous"...


You are a real piece of work.
 
I like em both, so if they can settle it without leaving, or being biychy with each other, that'd be great.
#2 sounds good.
 
BrothaBill said:
lol, you and your drama, know one cares, just move along, you dont post here and no one knows you or cares

LOL - If no one knows me, then you agree that I don't post what you suggest I do.

You must care enough to cry another member how you feel betrayed... :rolleyes:

God you're a loser and this post is the best retort you can come up with - how very sad for you.
 
velvett said:
LOL - Firecracker, firecracker, SIS-BOOM-BAH! Bugs Bunny, Bugs Bunny, RAH RAH RAH!
you guys are joking, aye? hope so...
 
Last edited:
BrothaBill said:
Velvett, we used to be friends, I actually really liked you. But then you disappeared and then it was you and Shadow with matching avatars a year ago and somewhat coded avatars.
You stopped PMing me, not that we talked all that often but I thought you just left for good b/c you made threads like Shadow was stalking you with phone numbers and all of this jazz. Ill post links of innuendos and no explanation if you really want to give into it.
But why you have been putting me down every chance you can is ridiculous. I made one k message to Lestat about you being jealous about karma and now you freak out.
MY advice, take the reins. Grab onto them. You are like what, forty something? I am not going to try and get in your head, but YOU are the one pushing this drama with Lestat>
PLUS, I have not responded to you giving out personal information like you have in posts, rather ignoring it. When I tried to be playfully rude to have some fun in posts, you respond "WHY DONT YOU OVERDOSE ON SOMETHING?"
Given my problem that I told you about last year mainly in private, In addition, you have used other friendly discussions to be an immature woman on the internet.

I never made ANY such posts on this board. Heaven forbid I become too busy to post here - must be something dramatic as to why I'm not here.

I had a post on the MOD board about the cell number which three male mods had a blast about talking about because I was angry that TUC - not Shadow said he had my cell number. Get your gossip straight.

I don't know when you changed - but I don't like who you have become.

I don't know what you are talking about personal information - everyone knows you do DXM - there's a post right here on chat summoning you for help - you have/had a chat website with links about
it.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459094

You have become a nasty individual and I will treat you as you treat others. Are you even aware to some of the things you say to people?

And YOU have a problem when women disagree with you - you tell them or you tell other that they are jealous of Yasmina/Bubbles

Look familiar?

BrothaBill said:
lol, your jealous of bubbles, lololol

OK, show's over folks!! Im done with Superqt, she's funny, Im starting to like her again

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5658054&postcount=24
 
BrothaBill said:
Foreigngirl and NYCgirl should be how to take a page on how to interact IMO even though I have had arguments with both of them, discussion, offering viewpoints. Thinking outside of their box or at least show the ability to do that.

Wow. That's one of the kindest things said about me on this board.
 
BrothaBill said:
Not really drama, just this nut has been popping up with her comments for months now.
I say to Lestat, the one and only person, she must be jealous. And then she sends me a K message that says:

"Jealous, are you kidding? I was the one that posted that you and Yasmin are not the same people. Jealous? Please, I just think you've become a bit of a jerk the past few months but I'm quite sure I've said that publically already"

So either this dumb cooch is reading our k messages or Lestat PMd her trying to create drama with some old skanky bitch. Either way, I do not care. I PMd Lestat and now its all out the open so they are obviously starting this drama


Lestat never said any such thing to me - TWO members both women PMed me about you.

You have no idea how many people don't like you anymore - they just don't share it publically.
 
BrothaBill said:
Yeah, I know Lestat turned me in for the superqt pic that said happy halloween.
Given all of the BS photoshopping it was a bullshit threat given I just have it as a NONPHOTOSHOPPED pic to Lestat who turned me in for it.

Then you and you guys tried to give me shit. So whatever, Velvett,we used to be friends but you used personal information to try and harm me.
When I would say "dont get a booboo" you'd respond with a death threat.

Hardly appropriate for some old bitch that thinks she's so mature. The behaviour youve shown towards me is pathetic

I don't know what you are talking about personal information - I wouldn't give Spongebob any info about you when he was worried about you. Hell I don't even know any personal information about you that anyone on this site reading wouldn't know - so please clarify.

You're rude comments to me here and your comments to others on this board just show everyone your true colors.
 
BrothaBill said:
Thanks, now could you just get off my dick?

Do me a favor don't bring up my name to other people anymore at least I say things to your face and not behind your back like you have.

No one is jealous of you and your girlfriend - half the people here don't believe the poor girl exists because of all your alters.

You have PMed in the past to admit to me that you've become an asshole to people - so maybe you could take the time to look at yourself and be the person that some of us know you can be and have been.
 
BrothaBill said:
Yeah!, come on, come on, come on, come on
Now touch me, baby
Can’t you see that I am not afraid?
What was that promise that you made?
Why won’t you tell me what she said?
What was that promise that you made?
Now, I’m gonna love you, till the heavens stop the rain
I’m gonna love you
Till the stars fall from the sky for you and i
Come on, come on, come on, come on
Now touch me, baby
Can’t you see that I am not afraid?
What was that promise that you made?
Why won’t you tell me what she said?
What was that promise that you made?
I’m gonna love you, till the heavens stop the rain
I’m gonna love you
Till the stars fall from the sky for you and i
I’m gonna love you, till the heavens stop the rain
I’m gonna love you
Till the stars fall from the sky for you and i
it ain't easy, bein' cheesy, bro. the women here either love me or hate my fucking guts. i got pm's to prove it. i'm not gonna sound off in typical HT fashion and start a flamefest this time. but i do love a nice battle of wits or atleast some name calling. i enjoy it more than small talk, i mean, i can't very well go into the party store and call the guy behind the counter a sniveling cocksucker and tell him that his mom smells like kitty liter and only recieve red K. anyway, my name's Paul, and this' between y'all..........
 
Last edited:
velvett said:
I :heart: Tater Tots!
sorry, V, but that ain't saying much. i don't respect most of the jackasses here, because it seems the only way to be thought of in a good light is to be a total kiss ass and suck up to everyone. that and a high post count seem to be the measuring stick....
 
Last edited:
BB -
Please read you PM.

I will not post here anymore about any of this.

Everyone reading and Shadow,

I apologize.

I will not lock this thread, if anyone else chooses to do so, if will be up to their judgement.
 
drama drama drama where was all this the other night when I requested it? Thank god for various OTC drugs bc I can actually somewhat function right now
 
foreigngirl said:
:) I am honored to have my name next to yours in post like that
ya know, i'd like to rearrange the alphabet so i could put U & I together.....
 
I just want to say publically that Velvett was and is a great person. I went through a phase of causing drama and one of them was to call for mod recalls, I made it a point of using Velvett as an example and others like Stilleto particularly b/c I thought they were safe.
But, I did not contact her and in subsequent posts to each other its just built with rudeness. Which, unfortunately I started the whole thing. Also starting crap with her friends.
So, I apologize Velvett, you are a sweet girl and you are fair
 
BrothaBill said:
I just want to say publically that Velvett was and is a great person. I went through a phase of causing drama and one of them was to call for mod recalls, I made it a point of using Velvett as an example and others like Stilleto particularly b/c I thought they were safe.
But, I did not contact her and in subsequent posts to each other its just built with rudeness. Which, unfortunately I started the whole thing. Also starting crap with her friends.
So, I apologize Velvett, you are a sweet girl and you are fair
that was beautiful, maing....
 
Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a f**k
It's not your birthday!

[Chorus] (2x)
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed

[Verse]
When I pull out up front, you see the Benz on dubs
When I roll 20 deep, it's 20 knives in the club
Niggas heard I f**k with Dre, now they wanna show me love
When you sell like Eminem, and the hoes they wanna f**k
But homie ain't nothing change hold down, G's up
I see Xzibit in the Cutt that nigga roll that weed up
If you watch how I move you'll mistake me for a playa or pimp
Been hit wit a few shells but I dont walk wit a limp
In the hood then the ladies saying '50 you hot'
They like me, I want them to love me like they love 'Pac
But holla in New York them niggas'll tell ya im loco
And the plan is to put the rap game in a choke hold
I'm feelin' focused man, my money on my mind
I got a mill out the deal and I'm still on the grind

Now shawty said she feeling my style, she feeling my flow
Her girlfriend wanna get bi and they ready to go

[Chorus] (2x)

[Bridge]
My flow, my show brought me the doe
That bought me all my fancy things
My crib, my cars, my pools, my jewels
Look nigga I got K-Mart and I ain't change

[Verse]
And you should love it, way more then you hate it
Nigga you mad? I thought that you'd be happy I made it
I'm that cat by the bar toasting to the good life
You that fagg*t ass nigga trying to pull me back right?
When my junk get to pumpin in the club it's on
I wink my eye at ya bitch, if she smiles she gone
If the roof on fire, let the motherf**ker burn
If you talking bout money homie, I ain't concerned
I'm a tell you what Banks told me cause go 'head switch the
style up
If the niggas hate then let 'em hate
Watch the money pile up
Or we go upside there wit a bottle of bub
You know where we f**king be

[Chorus] (2x)

[Talking]
(laughing) Don't try to act like you ain't know where we been
either nigga
In the club all the time nigga, its about to pop off nigga
G-Unit
 
fistfullofsteel said:
Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a f**k
It's not your birthday!

[Chorus] (2x)
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed

[Verse]
When I pull out up front, you see the Benz on dubs
When I roll 20 deep, it's 20 knives in the club
Niggas heard I f**k with Dre, now they wanna show me love
When you sell like Eminem, and the hoes they wanna f**k
But homie ain't nothing change hold down, G's up
I see Xzibit in the Cutt that nigga roll that weed up
If you watch how I move you'll mistake me for a playa or pimp
Been hit wit a few shells but I dont walk wit a limp
In the hood then the ladies saying '50 you hot'
They like me, I want them to love me like they love 'Pac
But holla in New York them niggas'll tell ya im loco
And the plan is to put the rap game in a choke hold
I'm feelin' focused man, my money on my mind
I got a mill out the deal and I'm still on the grind

Now shawty said she feeling my style, she feeling my flow
Her girlfriend wanna get bi and they ready to go

[Chorus] (2x)

[Bridge]
My flow, my show brought me the doe
That bought me all my fancy things
My crib, my cars, my pools, my jewels
Look nigga I got K-Mart and I ain't change

[Verse]
And you should love it, way more then you hate it
Nigga you mad? I thought that you'd be happy I made it
I'm that cat by the bar toasting to the good life
You that fagg*t ass nigga trying to pull me back right?
When my junk get to pumpin in the club it's on
I wink my eye at ya bitch, if she smiles she gone
If the roof on fire, let the motherf**ker burn
If you talking bout money homie, I ain't concerned
I'm a tell you what Banks told me cause go 'head switch the
style up
If the niggas hate then let 'em hate
Watch the money pile up
Or we go upside there wit a bottle of bub
You know where we f**king be

[Chorus] (2x)

[Talking]
(laughing) Don't try to act like you ain't know where we been
either nigga
In the club all the time nigga, its about to pop off nigga
G-Unit

I like that song
 
BrothaBill said:
I just want to say publically that Velvett was and is a great person. I went through a phase of causing drama and one of them was to call for mod recalls, I made it a point of using Velvett as an example and others like Stilleto particularly b/c I thought they were safe.
But, I did not contact her and in subsequent posts to each other its just built with rudeness. Which, unfortunately I started the whole thing. Also starting crap with her friends.
So, I apologize Velvett, you are a sweet girl and you are fair

you tried causing me problems?
i didn't even notice.
 
Covergrl80 said:
Musclemom could care less about that girl. So I think it should be just be dropped
We could make it a three way?
 
I'm a Drama Setter, gripping my baretta sipping Armaretta
Man you crazy if you think Ima let up
I told you I'm a Drama Setter
I'll be the first to set it homie, you can bet it just don't get in the way of my chedda
Man cause I'm a Drama Setter
I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me
Don't make me have you in the trauma center
With you momma crying cause her only son is dying
She just don't know it's just your karma catching upcause I'm a Drama Setter
 
Top Bottom