Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MS, some questions about estrogen & AAS

magdelana

I direct this question to MS, but if anyone else has comment please respond as well.

MS, your comments in another thread have made me curious over a few things i hope you might answer. Your writing is a little further then my english so i might not understand things that were actually clear.

Am i correct that women with higher natural E levels do not see as much anabolic action from AAS as women with lower E? Is it also right that they generally do have not so much androgenic related sides?

I dont even know the answer to this very simple thing: do large boobs mean that a women has higher E levels? MIne are naturally D-levels (almost DD), though now just C-levels after many years of lifting. Does this mean my E levels are rather high? I have also taken rather large doses of AAS over 4 proper cycles (a 5th one was shorted for illness) and have got only small sides compared to many women with MUCH lower doses. Is this because perhaps of my high E level? Also i should mention perhaps that in Europa i have had only quality properly dosed AAS so i can be certain of the big amounts i have taken.

People have for years said "O you have been lucky! You take so much". Is it luck actually do you belive?

Good questions

Breast size is related to 3 main factors: Circulating estrogen/progesterone levels; overall bodyfat; and genetics. Genetics and bodyfat are prolly more important for your normal female.

The only reason that I can think of that estrogen would reduce AAS sides is because higher estrogen increases SHBG which can reduce free AAS levels (SHBG grabs the AAS so your body can't use it). It can also fuel a negative hypothalamus/pituitary feedback but this would only affect your natural test levels, not AAS. There is a common condition called PCOS in which some women experience abnormally high levels of natural Test secretion which leads to decreased ovarian estrogen but normal circulating estrogen levels. These women have all of the side effects you would expect from AAS use...........and the treatment of choice??? You guessed it, they give them estrogen containing birth control pills.

So basically you are lucky! Your breast size is most likely due to genetic factors, especially since you don't have a lot of total bodyfat (another indicator of high estrogen levels).

Top Bottom