Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More food???

Okay, I think my last post was kind of self-contradicting...

I think 3300 Calories would be good. 3500-4000 is stretching it a bit. More than that and you might gain a lot of fat unless you're also doing a lot of cardio.

I would eat just one piece of fruit each at 8 and 10am rather than the 3 and 2 you have. Add some flax oil at breakfast and in your last meal. Add more protein and some more oatmeal for breakfast. And if you really want to increase Calories, increase your portion of oatmeal and rice at other meals.

I'm alredy eating oatmeal for breakfast so just cut back ont he fruit basically? I dont have flax, anything else i could eat instead?

Looks good, but try to eat more complex carbs; pasta, wheat bread, potatoe, lay offf the banana's a little, there high in sugar, but throw one in your post workout shake. Eat a high protien meal about 1 or so after you train; fish, chicken, meat. eat bigger meals, instead of sunflower seeds, a big ass fuckin bowl of pasta and chicken. flax oil with your shakes will help too. Good luck

8:00 - 4 eggs, 1 Apple, cup oatmeal, Banana

10:00 - oatmeal, whey w/ milk, 1 banana

12:00 - chicken breast, cup rice, brocolli

3:00 - 1/2 cup sunflower seeds

6:30 - chicken breast, cup rice, brocolli

7:45 - Workout
8:45 - Whey w/ 20 oz's grape juice

9:45 - Chicken Breast, Rice (Eating 3 chicken breats/day might be expensive... so something cheaper Ic ould eat?)

How's that.....

To save on money, try replacing one of the Chicken breast with a can of tuna. Also, begals are a good source of carbs so for one meal you could have a whole wheat begal instead of oatmeal.

you'd better take nuts/almonds instead of sunflower seeds

Aight.. sO if I eat nuts instead of sunflower seeds is that good?

OR should I not eat rice that late? Isn't it bad to eat carbs that late?

Eat more protein...that is what's considered the legal anabolic.

So far I figure in what you've posted your getting around 185g of Protein. You way 165 so you need to eat 330g of protein. Base your meals around protein not carbs! Sure have some carbs but make protein the priority.

Breakfast
4 eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal, scoop of Protein Powder
2. same or ditch eggs and have a 50g Protein drink w/ some oatmeal
3. Chicken breast( large 6-7oz) 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup brocoli
4. Tuna and 2 hardboiled eggs mix together like you would tuna but now you just increased the protein by 12g. make a sandwhich on wheat bread.
Fuck sunflower seeds!!! If you want to eat them then eat them in between meals.
5. 1/2 tub cottage cheese, scoop of protein powder, 1/2 cup fiber one cereal, 1 Tbsp of Udo's oil blend or Flax oil. * this is one of my favorite meals btw.
6. Postworkout shake 100-132g Dextrose/Maltodextrin 50g Whey
7. Sweet potatoe, chicken breast, brocoli.
8. before bed drink a protein shake add 1 tbsp of Flax

learn to eat calorie dense clean foods. Stuff that has alot of calories but is not mounds of food so you can eat again in 2.5 hrs. This is where flax comes into play. It adds alot of cals- fats that you need. so you can eat a smaller meal. That is the trick eating smaller meals so you feel like eating again in 2-3 hrs. Buy some Muscle Milk and drink the shit outta of it. I think that shit would be perfect for someone trying to put on weight and easy too cause it taste so damn good. Try diferent foods, find out what you like then you can figure out a daily meal plan- I eat the same shit day after day- and I look forward to eating what I eat. You will learn - you want to grow...do as I say bitch...J/K:D

SOLID

Isnt 300+ g's of protein a little much? I've always heard if you don't need it, it just turns to fat anyway.....

I work from 1-6, so I need something i can get fast--that's why i was eating sunflower seeds---i can't take tuna and eggs to work..

Where's a cheap place to get flax oil?

Top Bottom