Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

moderate intensity cardio VS hIgh intensity for fat burninig

missyd143

which cardio is better for fat loss? are they both the same ?? which preserves muscle more...30 min of moderate intensty or 20 min of High intensttZY?? or just have below 40 grams of carbs daily wit no cardio???

having 40 grams of carbs and not doing cardio
is not the same as doing cardio and not eating the carbs
it might werkout like that mathematically
but our bodies are more complex than that
the cario will boost your metabolism as well as eating
the carbs throughout your day so i would
do both. i personally hate cardio
so i jerk off more often.

^BUMP

I'm curious too. Which one is better for maximum weight loss and muscle preservation? 15 minutes of sprinting and HIT cardio? or 30 minutes of continuous moderate cardio?

30 minutes of moderate intensity cardio is best for muscle preservation. If you're heart rate raises over 70% of th max. heart rate.....your body will go into an aneorbic state which means it will be in depletion of oxygen therefore turning to the muscle cells for energy rather than fat cells. Your heart rate during cardio should be between 55-70% of the max heart rate.

bigmag said:
30 minutes of moderate intensity cardio is best for muscle preservation. If you're heart rate raises over 70% of th max. heart rate.....your body will go into an aneorbic state which means it will be in depletion of oxygen therefore turning to the muscle cells for energy rather than fat cells. Your heart rate during cardio should be between 55-70% of the max heart rate.

Yes, it goes into aneorbic state.

Just as weight training does. Does that mean weight training is bad for muscle preservation?

For the original poster, check out:

http://www.wsu.edu/~strength/HIIT.htm

"...hate cardio so i jerk off more often."

Bwaaahahahaha. I wonder how a 15-20 minute jackoff session compares to 30-45 minutes of cardio.
I guess it all depends on intensity...I reckon you could get the best of both worlds: Beatoff while running on a treadmill.

crap i am gonna start cardio:(

i have the orbitrek at home collecting dust

5mins light
5mins intense
5mins moderate
than maybe 10mins more i will do a mix and just jump around each minute, i am cutting and dam i hate cardio but its gotta be done maybe 2x aweek

Top Bottom