Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Venture to the 5x5. Magazine Covers, Here i Come! ( Pics Inside too)

You've been keeping your 5x5 running for a long time now don't you? Amazing progress man, congratulations...

Was that depth a partial of full? I am just asking bro as I am impressed. Just don;t think you would get any flags at a comp w/ that depth -

I'm sure one of the big boys will set me straight.

Your a bull brother - keep it up.

mm107 said:
LMAO i forgot to mention my boy too. He is one funny fuck, hes the one who was Screaming NO JUICE NECCESSARY when i was deadlifting heavy a while back.

He preerty much doesnt care about who likes him at the gym he gets as loud as he can get, and i ask him to do it too lmao. Thats how we all are in the gym. We get asked couple times to keep it down, but when they get close to the weight they just say nice weight lmao
^^ Yes just keep reminding yourself of that :rose:

Going back to watch some vids...

Not posting as much anymore, that's where I've been. Good luck with training hun. :rose:

Hey All!!!! Sorry for the long time no updates! School has been keeping me busy as well as work...

Iron Asylum Gym
APF/AAPF ASYLUM POWER
full power/single lift
October 14, 2006
Tribes Hill, NY
Competition: OCT 14, 2006
Weight: 195lbs
Height: 5' 11

Opening Weight(s)
Squat: 560lbs
Bench: 315lbs
Deadlift: 485lbs

2nd Attempt(s)
Squat: 605lbs
Bench: 325lbs
Deadlift: 515lbs

3rd Attempt(s)
ALL TO be Determined. How im feeling that day and how easy 2nd attempts are.

Openers will all be nailed. Came in on Last Saturday and we worked our opening weight. Nailed mine, even got below parrallel, since i learned i needed to do a final dip to MAKE sure im past parrallel.

2nd Attempt is my "maxes" over at the gym, so they should go up too. Hopefully i have so much adreneline for the 3rd attempts i might hit high ass numbers. Especially in squat, since i never trained till i couldnt get up in the suit yet....

Goodies to bring:
Protein
Protein Pancakes
Premade Eggs
Epehdra
and some
Yayo - Gotta feel like superman to be superman lol jk

LOL

P.S. Ill have Videos/and Pics from the competiton!

mm107 said:
Hey All!!!! Sorry for the long time no updates! School has been keeping me busy as well as work...

Iron Asylum Gym
APF/AAPF ASYLUM POWER
full power/single lift
October 14, 2006
Tribes Hill, NY
Competition: OCT 14, 2006
Weight: 195lbs
Height: 5' 11

Opening Weight(s)
Squat: 560lbs
Bench: 315lbs
Deadlift: 485lbs

2nd Attempt(s)
Squat: 605lbs
Bench: 325lbs
Deadlift: 515lbs

3rd Attempt(s)
ALL TO be Determined. How im feeling that day and how easy 2nd attempts are.

Openers will all be nailed. Came in on Last Saturday and we worked our opening weight. Nailed mine, even got below parrallel, since i learned i needed to do a final dip to MAKE sure im past parrallel.

2nd Attempt is my "maxes" over at the gym, so they should go up too. Hopefully i have so much adreneline for the 3rd attempts i might hit high ass numbers. Especially in squat, since i never trained till i couldnt get up in the suit yet....

Goodies to bring:
Protein
Protein Pancakes
Premade Eggs
Epehdra
and some
Yayo - Gotta feel like superman to be superman lol jk

LOL

P.S. Ill have Videos/and Pics from the competiton!

I am getting excited for you!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Hope all is going well in school too!

Top Bottom