Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Venture to the 5x5. Magazine Covers, Here i Come! ( Pics Inside too)

100_2063.jpg

Hey all, Just wanted to say thanks for all the support everyone showed me during my transformation. I just did my first competition. Let me tell you! I WAS NERVOUS AS HELL! Buttferlys really got to me on the bench. I BOMBED THE BENCH. I was going to use a RAGE X shirt, but my boy and I were on the first flight together, so i couldnt use the good shirt. The shirt i had on felt like it fit good, but had no pop. I couldnt get ANY SPRING from it. EVERYONE knew it tho, they said it, take it off bro that shirt is dead. Went RAW last attempt but LAST ONE DIDNT PAUSE ( NERVOUSENESS KICKED IN). Since i bombed i wasnt supposed to go deadlift, BUT i talked to the wonderful woman running the comp, and she put me into the deadlift only catorgory so i could atleast attempt the deadlift. BUT I DID WIN THE BEST DEADLIFT IN MY WEIGHTCLASS AND GOT A TROPHY FOR IT. I ASKED IF IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS IN THE DEADLIFT ONLY, BUT SHE SAID IT WAS FOR THE ENTIRE WEIGHTCLASS SO I WAS HAPPY.

Results:

Squat: 560 - Nailed
Squat 605 - Too Deep abnd tipped so got Redlight
Squat 605 - Just leaned too much and got redligt again

(See goes to proove what u can do at the gym doesnt mean much at the competion lol)

Bench: 275 - Bombed 3

Deadlift: 485
Deadlift: 500 - Got a redlight dont know why but i locked it anyway
Deadlift: 505 - Nailed it, with good form actually.

From this Competition i found my weakpoints:
Middle/Lower Back
Mental focus

Squat - Need to learn to stay back even more, got to learn to not tip over because of the suit.

Deadlift: Was preety good just need to keep shoulders back

Bench: Buy a new bench shirt LMAO

i HAVE TO TRAIN MY ASS OFF FOR IT! HERE I COME!

Top Bottom