Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Venture to the 5x5. Magazine Covers, Here i Come! ( Pics Inside too)

Log update.

June 22, 2006

Yesterday was an off day on my 5x5 plan. I also feel little sick. Very wet cough. No sore throat, this cough is making my voice really raspy. Probably from when i got brought in and had to sleep on that cold ass floor with no clothes basically. Bastards. But i upped my multi vitamin, zinc, and vit c, so hopefully i kick it quick.

Threadmill: 3min warmup. 22min run @ level 7.5

That was the only cardio i was able to get in, because i had to help with my grandmother so i ran quick. Plus some fag jumped onto the stairmaster as i was cleaning my threadmill, i know he knew i wanted to use it because he ran so quick for it when i stepped away like a homo. I was agrevated so i left lol

Running was hard for me, probably because my energy levels are dropping because of my cold coming on. But i made it through it.

Applied some YES, and Took Some ECA before the run. So i was one sweaty mofo. I believe this YES stuff really works, so hopefully when i finish the bottle ill have exceptional results.

Today is my friday of the 5x5 plan. Feeling little sick, but ill make it through it.

Vit C + zinc . . . smart man. Eating can help too.

So, you think that YES topical stuff works? I'm interested to hear your results. It sounds like snake oil to me, but who knows.

Protobuilder said:
Vit C + zinc . . . smart man. Eating can help too.

So, you think that YES topical stuff works? I'm interested to hear your results. It sounds like snake oil to me, but who knows.

of course vit C + zinc baby =] Yea, i dont let my NON appetite get in the way of my food tho, once food hits my lips i tend to get hungy again.

Im thinkin it honestly does, only because, i can see the "belly button lagging" and this only happend my first time around when i lost Belly FAT quick. It seems like the skin there is extra stretchy these days.

BUT REMEMBER im on ECA so the receptors in my belly are effected even more so. Im also 2-3 days cardio, for atleast 30 mins. So if this stuff does "open the door" then shit imma run down the hallway

mm107 said:
There is an inspirational person on this board, AKA *Bunny*, who when I was starting this journey, really took her time to stress the importance of DIET. Her famous line, now circulating around my gym, is “Abs are made in the kitchen”, and Im PERFECT LIVING PROOF.
^^^ I cannot believe I missed this .. :rose:

THANK YOU for listening to me

as well as taking my advice with with the snake poison :D :heart:

Glad things are working out great for you. :) Keep up the awesome progress!

Hey... i hope u feel better bro... yup, good job with the antioxidant loading!

With all the cardio you do... personally, i'd bump the vit c anywho :)

YES rawks.com

*Bunny* said:
^^^ I cannot believe I missed this .. :rose:

THANK YOU for listening to me

as well as taking my advice with with the snake poison :D :heart:

Glad things are working out great for you. :) Keep up the awesome progress!

THANK YOU for HELPING ME!

Yea, i do actually think the YES works, its funny because at work, at like 3:55 i tell the ladies i need some alone time and go to the bathroom to apply it. they know what im doing so its funny lol

yeah, im so glad things are working out great for me. Too much knowledge laying around here NOT to use it ya know!

sgtslaughter said:
Hey... i hope u feel better bro... yup, good job with the antioxidant loading!

With all the cardio you do... personally, i'd bump the vit c anywho :)

YES rawks.com

Im about to actually order more from puritan vitamins, 3 for 1 =] (VIT C)

i never thought about bumping it for cardio, imma read up on how much i should have daily for myself =]

Yea, so far so good, ive eve recommend YES to a GYM buddy of mine, he is a hard worker there, but isnt too smart, and he listens to me. Plus he does AM cardio and PM weights, so YEs will help for the cardio.

:)

Yeah it's a water soluble vitamin so you'll be fine as long as you ease into whatever dosage you determine suitable.

I think I'm supplementing with ~ 6 grams daily give or take some miligrams :)

Top Bottom