Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mitch, ITT we talk about your MBP

Lol no and I'm sure he didn't mean it seriously but it was the sit down comment. We all bust balls here and I'm sure that's all it was but trading apps are my SME in a corporate environment. I still love DT, we have a thing for big booties so I like anyone who appreciates a nice onion as much as I do.

I worked for Smith Barney and later Charles Schwab around '92. Schwab came out with some desktop trading software and I thought "who the hell would have a computer in their house?" We've come a long way since those days obviously.

I worked for Smith Barney and later Charles Schwab around '92. Schwab came out with some desktop trading software and I thought "who the hell would have a computer in their house?" We've come a long way since those days obviously.

Yeah no kidding. We have some in-house apps that do some crazy shit. They don't tell you this stuff in college like "you like computers and want to make some serious money? Develop an application that allows portfolio managers to better predict their fund returns".

you're right bro windows is way faster and more reliable than linux, i'll just stick to that u ballgina havin skink fuk nobody wanted your opinion

tumblr_mv7eceLM4o1s02vreo1_400.gif

The MBP retina is pretty lightweight and very portable either way but I'd definitely go with the 13. I really think that you might have some regrets if you go with the 15 if portability is a priority. Is there a reason why you aren't considering an Air?

There really is no reason to go with the Air unless you get the bottom model. Once you add more ram and increase the disk you're in Pro territory without Retina. I'm amazed how little battery the pro uses. I can leave the plug at home....unless I'm going to Nans. She loves the Apple butt plug.

Top Bottom