Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mitch, ITT we talk about your MBP

You're absolutely right, what the fuck do I know, it's not like I ever lived, breathed and bleeded at the cutting edge of technology for years on high end computers that are more than $5k, systems that are so awesome and advanced that they are used by design teams such as Lucas Arts, fuck for years they've even had technology built in that's not even commonly available right now,(i.e. dormant USB 3.0) not to mentioned they've been using things like digital and facial recognition for more than 5 years now.

Apple started USB 3.0 last year and facial recognition this year, nice falling behind life, not to mention that they throw like one or two damn features and release the whole same damn product all over again, not to mention they release it with features that have been available for years on other systems. Hell last year iPhones finally got technology I had in my HTC 9525 in 2005!

But you go ahead and spend a couple of grand on their stuff because it's "cool" and doesn't get virus (despite being hackable in less than a minute). ;)

You bleeded? What is that exactly?

They don't get virus? I wasn't aware there was only one.

My Linux desktop converting a video.

system.jpg

hey DT if i was gonna build a new box strictly for linux right now, what's the best bang for buck processor, vid card, memory you would recommend? I want to setup quad monitors is really the only special need i have. Really just running my trading platform for the most part but would like it powerful enough for graphic design i guess is the only thing else i might use

Your resources got pegged the last 15 seconds and then some or is that graph backwards? You weren't doing much intensive work except the last 15 seconds or more when all your cores looked to be at 100%

Your resources got pegged the last 15 seconds and then some or is that graph backwards? You weren't doing much intensive work except the last 15 seconds or more when all your cores looked to be at 100%
The conversion is over too fast to fill the entire graph.

Top Bottom