Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mitch, ITT we talk about your MBP

There really is no reason to go with the Air unless you get the bottom model. Once you add more ram and increase the disk you're in Pro territory without Retina. I'm amazed how little battery the pro uses. I can leave the plug at home....unless I'm going to Nans. She loves the Apple butt plug.

you know dick...

The air smokes the MBP in battery life. I upgraded the Air I bought Cindy as much as possible and yeah it's fast and in the pro territory, but it's still thinner/lighter (what she wanted) and the battery outlasts my MBP by a long shot.

now go sit down.

So instead of 3.46 lbs, it weighs 2.96 lbs? And instead of .71 inches thick, it's .68 inches thick??????

Everybody, sit the fuck down!

So instead of 3.46 lbs, it weighs 2.96 lbs? And instead of .71 inches thick, it's .68 inches thick??????

Everybody, sit the fuck down!

Makes a difference when you're carrying it in your purse (you know)

also, battery still lasts wayyyyy longer.

There really is no reason to go with the Air unless you get the bottom model. Once you add more ram and increase the disk you're in Pro territory without Retina. I'm amazed how little battery the pro uses. I can leave the plug at home....unless I'm going to Nans. She loves the Apple butt plug.

I've owned both. Yeah, upgrading and increasing the disk put it at Pro territory w/o Retina but I look at the Retina like I don't have the thinnest and lightest MacBook available. I travel a lot. I hate tablets. There must be others out there like me.

I've owned both. Yeah, upgrading and increasing the disk put it at Pro territory w/o Retina but I look at the Retina like I don't have the thinnest and lightest MacBook available. I travel a lot. I hate tablets. There must be others out there like me.

Maybe do some curls to negate that half pound?

We still use a typewriter in my house.

I also just discovered 'typewriter' is located exclusively on the top row of keys....

Top Bottom