Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Minimum age to use HGH?

lincoln

I am considering using HGH and I have a lot of questions. I will not post until I have fully exausted the archives.

I ask this question because if I am to young I see no reason to waste my time.

I am 25.

your natural gh production is at it's lowest from about 30-35 and then levels off. that's prbly the best time to start. i waited until my mid-20's.

if you do it right, you will be fine. somehting like on 5-6 days and off 1-2 days. this will allow you natural gh to keep producing. which is very important.

A lot of doctors have no qualms about prescribing HGH to 14, 15, 16 and 17 year old boys if their parents express concerns about their child's size to them. If you don't believe me, research it yourself, and even ask your own family doctor.

i cant say that i see the logic. younger people produce around 2iu/day of gh...Thats great, so if i take 10iu/day, i will be getting 5 times my normal GH production. Same with an older guy who produces a negligble amount... It will have the same effect no matter how old you are, as you are adding additional GH into your body

Top Bottom