Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mild Lean Cycle?

I'd think again on the CKD or TKD. I used to be a big proponent of ketogenic diets, as for a while I found it to be most effective diet for me. But as of lately, I've found their effectiveness to be truly short-lived.

I've found a proper implementation of carb cycling to be far superior to any form of ketogenic diet.

The keto diet works, and it's effects are sometimes artificially enhanced by the water weight you lose. But I've found it loses it's effectives in short time. It's easy for your body to adapt to such a protocol.

Not to mention gaining LBM, even in small amounts isn't possible on a CKD or TKD. Also workouts and cardio are still negatively effected even while on TKD. Try sustaining fasted cardio and workouts after 2 weeks on a TKD or CKD. After a while you start to drag ass, no matter what you do. Lifts in the gym will be comprimised... Workout intensity comprimised. I've become a fan of using workout intensity to burn fat as opposed to just doing so through cardio.

The proper carb cycling protocol has allowed me to remain energized, maintain intensity, while losing the same amount of body fat as I would on a CKD. Not to mention, I am still able to gain LBM in small amounts while shedding fat.

I just don't think that keto diets are conducive to the bodybuilder as a staple of their diet routine.

It is quite useful to implement in bursts when you hit a wall. Just to shake your body up.

I'd think again on the CKD or TKD. I used to be a big proponent of ketogenic diets, as for a while I found it to be most effective diet for me. But as of lately, I've found their effectiveness to be truly short-lived.

I've found a proper implementation of carb cycling to be far superior to any form of ketogenic diet.

The keto diet works, and it's effects are sometimes artificially enhanced by the water weight you lose. But I've found it loses it's effectives in short time. It's easy for your body to adapt to such a protocol.

Not to mention gaining LBM, even in small amounts isn't possible on a CKD or TKD. Also workouts and cardio are still negatively effected even while on TKD. Try sustaining fasted cardio and workouts after 2 weeks on a TKD or CKD. After a while you start to drag ass, no matter what you do. Lifts in the gym will be comprimised... Workout intensity comprimised. I've become a fan of using workout intensity to burn fat as opposed to just doing so through cardio.

The proper carb cycling protocol has allowed me to remain energized, maintain intensity, while losing the same amount of body fat as I would on a CKD. Not to mention, I am still able to gain LBM in small amounts while shedding fat.

I just don't think that keto diets are conducive to the bodybuilder as a staple of their diet routine.

It is quite useful to implement in bursts when you hit a wall. Just to shake your body up.

Thanks for the info. Do you have any good sources for more information on proper carb cycling?

I looked around for a good protocol and couldn't really find one... So I hired Future to set me up with my diet plan and to tweak my training program. I definitely recommend him, he's helping me get shredded big time. It's the best money I have ever spent. His knowledge and expertise can really take you the extra step.

Top Bottom