Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mild Lean Cycle?

SAEBigSal

I am 6 ft, 217lbs at 15% body fat. I am looking to drop down under 205 lbs and 8% body fat. I have DPharm Equipoise, Anavar, and Proviron available to me. I do not use Test or Deca anymore due to constantly fighting with gyno and acne when on those, even at low dosage and Letrazole. I would like some thoughts on what is the best way to cycle what I have available to me. I have also considered adding some British Dragon Turanabol, but I have never used it before. I would apreciate any thoughts on that as well. I usually keep Letrazole on hand, due to the estrogen sensativity that I have. I also run Dostinex to help with the progestrone sensativity. I do not think that I will need these for this cycle though. I use Nolvadex and Exemastane for PCT.
Thanks

Well looks like you've pretty well covered your drug history...minus number of prior cycles, compounds, length, etc. Lol..

What does your diet look like?

That's all that really matters when it comes to fat loss.

Well looks like you've pretty well covered your drug history...minus number of prior cycles, compounds, length, etc. Lol..

What does your diet look like?

That's all that really matters when it comes to fat loss.

I am turning 30 this month and have been cycling on and off for 10 years. I usually average two to three cycles per year. Average leangth is 8- 14 weeks. I have used most of the popular drugs. The above mentioned drugs are the only ones I plan to use over the next year though. My last two cycles have been Trenbolone Enathate and Winstrol. My diet is really bad right now. I do know what it takes to drop the body fat as I have been down to 4 % 3 years ago, ut I tend to lose alot of mass when I cut carbs and calories. Any advise on the diet portion for my body type would be appreciated.

Sort the diet out first then, obviously you know how to do that given you were at 4%!! Id use the anavar for the first 6-8 weeks alongside 500-600mg of EQ per week for 10-14 weeks. Run the proviron throughout if you can, EQ can convert to estrogen, alot less than test but it still can. I have used EQ and proviron together and i was shredded and viens were exploding!

You know what bro: you should research a cyclical ketogenic diet.

Or: a targeted ketogenic diet

This way, you won't feel flat all the time, and hopefully lose JUST FAT.

Along with your drug regime, you should keep all your muscle and actually gain strength. I know I did.

Look up OneBreaths keto diet log in the diet forum..its amazing. Seriously. I don't know any reason why more people don't give this diet a try before resorting to t3 and clen.

But I would definetly get my diet in line for 2+ months before cycling, that is assuming your lifts are all peaked out and you're ready to break into some new gains strength wise.

Along with your drug regime, you should keep all your muscle and actually gain strength. I know I did.

Look up OneBreaths keto diet log in the diet forum..its amazing. Seriously. I don't know any reason why more people don't give this diet a try before resorting to t3 and clen.

But I would definetly get my diet in line for 2+ months before cycling, that is assuming your lifts are all peaked out and you're ready to break into some new gains strength wise.

Very good points, either TKD or CKD would be good for this individual. A version of bodyopus would also work, it depends on how far he wants to take it.

Thanks for the help with my diet. I am doing research on the cyclical ketogenic diet you recommended. This is definetly the boost I need to keep my gains while cutting fat.

Targeted Ketogenic Diet seems to be the only one that would work for me. I can't run on an empty tank in the gym, and this option gives the carb boost pre workout. CKD seems to be too much for me. I am not sure if I will have the energy and brain power to get through my work day. Even TKD might be tough during work. My main concern is the need to be exact on the fat and protein intake. I really don't have time to measure and weigh every meal. Is there a simplified version or food plan available?

Top Bottom