Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyldizirinol Facts - The main ingredient in the new Primobol DX

dylangemelli

(Methyldiazirinol)

3,3-azo-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol Methyldiazirinol has an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 300:20, giving it a “Q factor” of 15 – similar to superdrol. It is has structural similarities to epistane, stanozolol, and furazabol.

Julius Vida compared the active ingredient in Triumphalis with oxandrolone (anavar), methenolone (primobolan), stanozolol (winstrol) and norbolethone (“the Clear”).

Methyldiazirinol Features:

- enhances protein uptake and muscle tissue accretion

- causes a positive nitrogen balance

- is orally effective

- has a strong dissociation of myotrophic and androgenic effects

- does not aromatize

- causes no progestinic effects or excess water retention

Benefits:

-Mass Increase

-Size Gains

-Dry Gains

-Serious Strength Gains

Methyldiazirinol FAQ:

What dosage and duration should I run it for?

Like most orals, a four-to-six week cycle probably presents the best opportunity for maximum muscle-gain with minimum risk. A dose of between 30 and 45mg per day (2 - 3 caps) should be sufficient for almost everyone.

Is it methylated?

It is 17a-methylated for oral bioavailability.

How toxic is it compared to other products?

Though it has an anabolic/androgenic ratio similar to superdrol, it is likely to be much less resistant to metabolism, and therefore much less toxic.

It is probably, mg for mg, similar to "epistane" as far as toxicity is concerned - that is to say, a reasonable cycle of 30 - 45mg is likely to elevate liver function markers slightly, but not dangerously, out of their normal values.

Is it a 'cutter' or a 'bulker'?

Like many oral products, it can be used both ways. It will help to preserve muscle mass on a cutting diet, and help to add muscle mass when in a calorie surplus.

Is it estrogenic or progestinic?

It doesn't aromatise, and isn't estrogenic or progestinic (neither are its metabolites), so that sort of side-effect should be of no concern.

What supports are needed?

A good all-round cycle support like N2 Guard should be sufficient.

If liver function is a major concern, or if it's stacked with other products, Post-Cycle.

What PCT should I use?

A 'standard' PCT, similar to that used with other prohormone products, should be fine.

Do I need On Cycle Therapy with this Compound?

Absolutely, any product advertised as a prohormone requires on cycle therapy to A.) help detoxify the liver and B.) regulate natural testosterone levels.

Do I need Post Cycle Therapy with this Compound?

Absolutely, any product advertised as a prohormone requires Post Cycle Therapy so you can A.) Avoid negative side effects like gyno B.) Maintain your gains C.) Revitalize your testosterone levels into being normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very very promising, cant wait to see some logs getting out there for us and the public to see!

reports are its very similar to superdrol with less sides aka less toxic

i think superdrols a/a(Anabolic-Androgenic) ratio is 400:20 and Methyldizirinol's is 300:20

gotta get on that primobol guys! and get some logs up

Sounds promising

im very eager to see this used.Superdrol results with alot less sides sound sounds like a dream come true lol.Superdrol have me great results but also made me feel terrible and tired all the time.I would have sacrificed SOME gains for an overall better well-being feel.

I've done tons of research on this compound. It looks great. If it's like superdrol, it'll be much weaker, however.

I'm probably going to dose it at 3 caps and move up to 4

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

primobol is ideal for recomp... you should be expecting 10-15 lbs. of lean muscle gains... very dry... much less sides than expected... big strength increases etc... the way that it is comprised, these would all be more than likely results amongst other positive effects... this hormone is extremely strong and should not be taken lightly... although the sides may be less than superdrol or what you would expect from a hormone that can give that kind of size, you still need to take precaution from the methylation that is present... n2guard is a must... you can check out the new primobol at The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

Top Bottom