Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyldizirinol Facts - The main ingredient in the new Primobol DX

im very eager to see this used.Superdrol results with alot less sides sound sounds like a dream come true lol.Superdrol have me great results but also made me feel terrible and tired all the time.I would have sacrificed SOME gains for an overall better well-being feel.

How much different is superdrol compared beastdrol?

Also how similar is primoboldex and Oxandrovar?

superdrol and beastdrol are extremely similar... beastdrol has a few extras superdrol does not but beastdrol also has more sides and makes you feel absolutely horrible...

oxandrovar is going to add lean muscle but really provide cutting as well... its quite similar to anavar or winstrol while primoboldex is more of a recomp... your going to be able to add a lot of size but should be able to drop a bit of body fat as well... it's more comparable to tbol...

So far I've been dosing at 3 caps of Primobol dex and some Trenavar to get my dosage to 120 mg

Back pumps are now the only side to report. I feel great. Sick pumps at the gym and I've already leaned out a bit :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

That's awesome to hear bro. I cant wait to run it myself

beastdrol is superdrol with l-carnintine l-tartrate added... which will help with fat burning and recovery a bit.

for your cycle OxandroVar would be a better addition at the end, it will cut up you nice at the end of your cycle while adding size a bit.Primoboldex will give more size then OxandroVar but not shread you as well.

bump for a great read! this ingredient is being compared to superdrol with less sides

This compound is no joke at all. I just got done running Primoboldex and the results were incredible. Size, fullness, and strength all went through the roof and I even ran it a low dose of just 2 caps per day. This stuff is extremely potent

primobol is showing to be extremely strong with the results that are being posted... looking at its construction along with the results confirm what was thought pre release of the product which is the fact that it can put on large amounts of size at a rapid pace with the gains being very clean... if your looking for an excellent recomp then definitely check it out! The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

Yeah.. I'm hearing all kinds of great feedback on Primobolex. Can't wait to try it myself

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I've gained about 5 lbs on it and I'm on my last week. Lol I might run it for 7 weeks instead of 6. The only side I'm dealing with is some rough lethargy. But the strength gains, holy fuck. I nailed 500 lb deadlift like it was nothing

So my primobol Dex run might end up being 7 weeks at 3 caps a day

Top Bottom