Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyldizirinol Facts - The main ingredient in the new Primobol DX

Superdrol is a nightmare... I've never felt so awful lol

I'm on day 4 of Primobol. 3 caps a day. I feel like a fucking beast. It kicks in fast. Hoping to reign in a 500 lb deadlift

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

please keep us updated on your progress throughout... primobol is very strong and the gains should be big for you bro...

Superdrol is a nightmare... I've never felt so awful lol

I'm on day 4 of Primobol. 3 caps a day. I feel like a fucking beast. It kicks in fast. Hoping to reign in a 500 lb deadlift

anymore updates on this? the sides of methyldizirinol arent suppose to be close to as bad as superdrol

For sure.

I'm a week in

I'm at 4 caps a day, but I'm thinking about bumping it back down to 3. The day after I bumped it up to 4 caps, I've been having stomach pains. Obviously it's not my liver, but it feels like, I don't know, almost nausea and gas cramps in my abdomen.

The aches have been here for 2 days now, so I'll see if they go away when I go back to three.

The positives : muscles are hard as fuck, so far. I've got a much better pump, but nothing too serious... Helladrol gave me tighter, skin splitting pumps. Mind you, I'm only a week in, and it finally feels like it's kicking in.

Strength has definitely increased. No reduction in body fat yet, but I didn't expect that this soon.

Weighing in at approximately 214 lbs with abs. I want to hit 220 at the minimum.

Let's talk about the Trenavar. Okay, so I didn't get any tren sides at 3 caps a day. As soon as I bumped it to 4, which is 80 mg of Trenavar, I began getting night sweats and I feel like a furnace when I'm doing cardio. I've done a ton of research and I guys running it at 120 mg, getting sick results. So I've decided to order some plain Trenavar and add it to the mix haha... So I can dose it at 120.

I feel like the Trenavar is dosed safely and appropriately in Primobol dex, but I don't think you can REALLY reap the benefits unless you run it at much higher doses. I'll keep you guys updated.

Long story short, I'm really liking it. The only issue I've had so far is these stomach cramps and aches, and minor back pumps!

For sure.

I'm a week in

I'm at 4 caps a day, but I'm thinking about bumping it back down to 3. The day after I bumped it up to 4 caps, I've been having stomach pains. Obviously it's not my liver, but it feels like, I don't know, almost nausea and gas cramps in my abdomen.

The aches have been here for 2 days now, so I'll see if they go away when I go back to three.

The positives : muscles are hard as fuck, so far. I've got a much better pump, but nothing too serious... Helladrol gave me tighter, skin splitting pumps. Mind you, I'm only a week in, and it finally feels like it's kicking in.

Strength has definitely increased. No reduction in body fat yet, but I didn't expect that this soon.

Weighing in at approximately 214 lbs with abs. I want to hit 220 at the minimum.

Let's talk about the Trenavar. Okay, so I didn't get any tren sides at 3 caps a day. As soon as I bumped it to 4, which is 80 mg of Trenavar, I began getting night sweats and I feel like a furnace when I'm doing cardio. I've done a ton of research and I guys running it at 120 mg, getting sick results. So I've decided to order some plain Trenavar and add it to the mix haha... So I can dose it at 120.

I feel like the Trenavar is dosed safely and appropriately in Primobol dex, but I don't think you can REALLY reap the benefits unless you run it at much higher doses. I'll keep you guys updated.

Long story short, I'm really liking it. The only issue I've had so far is these stomach cramps and aches, and minor back pumps!

Very nice update brother. I am pretty interested in your thoughts on it, since I'm a little on the fence of whether I will be running 3 caps per day or 4 caps. I want to to do 4 caps if sides don't get too bad. Either way it sounds like a solid PH stack!

It is man. I'll let you guy know if my stomach feels better tomorrow after easing back to 3 caps.

i would not exceed 3 caps a day of this... its extremely strong... if your lucky enough to go to three then that should be the highest you go... anything higher than that will be detrimental and you want to get the most out of your cycle but in the safest way possible... stick with the 2-3 and watch the gains come! The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

Roger that, thanks Dylan. I've already went back down to 3 and that's where I'll stay

For sure.

I'm a week in

Dont go to crazy bro, yes trenavar is more effective at higher dosages.Same could be said for epistane, etc.But when you combining alot of different orals, they have sinergy effect..both result wise and side effect wise.

So far I've been dosing at 3 caps of Primobol dex and some Trenavar to get my dosage to 120 mg

Back pumps are now the only side to report. I feel great. Sick pumps at the gym and I've already leaned out a bit :D

Top Bottom