Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyldizirinol Facts - The main ingredient in the new Primobol DX

just finished a run of it yesterday. ran it solo.ran per the bottle - 2 per day, evenly spaced. ate well (quality) but not SUPER clean. ate in surplus until "started getting fat" then dialed back a bit. average 500-700 surplus daily. wasnt so worried about "leaning out" as i was in it for the gains. Weights only - Very limited cardio.

general particulars:
11 pounds lean gains -- 165-176 - cant say it leaned me out until the last 6 or 7 days or so. like i said before, i ate until started getting fat then dialed it back a notch. last week is when i felt/saw stomach area leaning back out a little. or, maybe it was an optical illusion as the rest of me added size but the stomach didnt... lol...
strength -- i'm 45 - dont really train for strength, have to take it a little easier on the connective tissues these days -- keep in the 6-12 rep ranges. that said -- under that protocol - about 20 lb. increases for reps across the board on major combos. bench/rows/squats/deads.
Example: i dont always train same weight for all sets - but did want some type of baselines at start and finish. with that said: day one bench static weight of 175 for 5 sets - 12/10/10/8/6...as of yesterday (final day) - 195 for 10/10/8/6/6. not bad at all in my book.

like Hurricane said in regards to the sides ... overall, i felt like shit - and lethargic as HELL from week 2 until finished.
no real "aplha" ever really kicked in - maybe a day or two here and there.
libido went to shit starting in week 2 ... i'm usually bitchy if i'm not getting it atleast 2-3 times a week. from week two ...i couldnt really care less, lol. more interested in sleep. my wife definitely keeps me taken care of, but her drive isn't the same as mine - so whereas she probably appreciated some of the "time-off", lol ... she was kinda giving me that "WTF?" look every now and then.
back pumps -- off the charts starting day two, regardless of water consumed (as much as 2 gals per day) ... 5-7g's of taurine took the edge off, but didnt eliminate. actually started subsiding some what in week four.
cant say i had noticeable appetite increase, either. if so -- maybe early mid cycle only.

overall recap:as a first cycle - i came into this wanting to add lean mass and strength (moreso mass) with the general idea of changing only calories consumed (stated above), and nothing else ... and see what happened.
Very happy with the 11 lean pounds.
Kinda wish i would have trained heavier just to see what happened - but my joints/connectives would be killing me more than they already do -- so i'm fine with that.
in hindsight, as shitty and lethargic as i had already been feeling the whole time, hated to see it end and would have trooped it through a little longer. wished i would have extended out another couple of weeks as the size and strength was noticable and kicking in nicely the last week and half or so.

as happy as i am with the end results - would i do this product again - as bad as i felt the whole f'ing time - probably not. no...

i'm lining up a nice test e 10 weeker as i type this -- after PCT and proper time off, of course.

this would probably make a decent kicker to a run like that -- maybe the "feel good" of the test would even out the "feel bad" .

just finished a run of it yesterday. ran it solo.ran per the bottle - 2 per day, evenly spaced. ate well (quality) but not SUPER clean. ate in surplus until "started getting fat" then dialed back a bit. average 500-700 surplus daily. wasnt so worried about "leaning out" as i was in it for the gains. Weights only - Very limited cardio.

general particulars:
11 pounds lean gains -- 165-176 - cant say it leaned me out until the last 6 or 7 days or so. like i said before, i ate until started getting fat then dialed it back a notch. last week is when i felt/saw stomach area leaning back out a little. or, maybe it was an optical illusion as the rest of me added size but the stomach didnt... lol...
strength -- i'm 45 - dont really train for strength, have to take it a little easier on the connective tissues these days -- keep in the 6-12 rep ranges. that said -- under that protocol - about 20 lb. increases for reps across the board on major combos. bench/rows/squats/deads.
Example: i dont always train same weight for all sets - but did want some type of baselines at start and finish. with that said: day one bench static weight of 175 for 5 sets - 12/10/10/8/6...as of yesterday (final day) - 195 for 10/10/8/6/6. not bad at all in my book.

like Hurricane said in regards to the sides ... overall, i felt like shit - and lethargic as HELL from week 2 until finished.
libido went to shit starting in week 2 ... i'm usually bitchy if i'm not getting it atleast 2-3 times a week. from week two ...i couldnt really care less, lol. more interested in sleep. my wife definitely keeps me taken care of, but her drive isn't the same as mine - so whereas she probably appreciated some of the "time-off", lol ... she was kinda giving me that "WTF?" look every now and then.
back pumps -- off the charts starting day two, regardless of water consumed (as much as 2 gals per day) ... 5-7g's of taurine took the edge off, but didnt eliminate. actually started subsiding some what in week four.
cant say i had noticeable appetite increase, either. if so -- maybe early mid cycle only.

overall recap:as a first cycle - i came into this wanting to add lean mass and strength (moreso mass) with the general idea of changing only calories consumed (stated above), and nothing else ... and see what happened.
Kinda wish i would have trained heavier just to see what happened - but my joints/connectives would be killing me more than they already do -- so i'm fine with that.
in hindsight, as shitty and lethargic as i had already been feeling the whole time, hated to see it end and would have trooped it through a little longer. wished i would have extended out another couple of weeks as the size and strength was noticable and kicking in nicely the last week and half or so.

as happy as i am with the end results - would i do this product again - as bad as i felt the whole f'ing time - probably not. no...

i'm lining up a nice test e 10 weeker as i type this -- after PCT and proper time off, of course.

this would probably make a decent kicker to a run like that -- maybe the "feel good" of the test would even out the "feel bad" .

Very nice results bro even considering the diet wasn't perfect. You could fight the lethargy in the future by using Test with it or Transaderm

general particulars:

You ran it at 6 weeks right?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Being sleepy on cycle usually lets me know I'm growing like a weed. Dianabol does the same thing to a lot of guys too. Sleepy means lean growth too, not bloat.

RS Transaderm is a great product to counteract that on-cycle lethargy that many guys report on strong androgens. The Pregnolone in the formula should help a lot with mood too.

general particulars:

I only ran it 4 weeks.in hindsight like I said...wished I would have gone six, though.
I timed the 4 week cycle+pct to lead into a family vacation in mid June, so adding a couple weeks would have thrown things off.wanted to stick to the plan.

Brr...nope,idnt have any bloat. Pretty much associated the "sleepy" with growing,like you said.

It was just that full time lethargy that sucked. Like u said, a Test base would probably work wonders, thus I mentioned dex as a nice kicker to a T run. Haven't tried transaderm.

Ohhhh...didnt mention it earlier. Loved the pumps! The kind where you just look swole as shit. You knew you killed it last nite when you wake up still feeling and looking full and jacked.

Nice vascularity too!

two things that are must with strong pro hormones are n2guard and a test base... your liver getting too toxic can cause the lethargy as well... transaderm has always been the go to product to run in conjunction with orals to combat lethargy as well... another thing that you will want to strongly consider is adding gw-501516 to the mix as well... that would not only be a nice complement but would definitely help with your overall workout experience on a daily basis...

general particulars:

Have you ever ran superdrol? the sides on superdrol would have no doubt been even higher, the shitty feeling as well.Thanks for the honest feedback.

Never ran superdrol...but if you say it would have been worse...glad I haven't.lol...

My pleasure on the feedback.just trying to give back to the forum what I get and come here for,bro.

Never ran superdrol...but if you say it would have been worse...glad I haven't.lol...

My pleasure on the feedback.just trying to give back to the forum what I get and come here for,bro.

Superdrol is a nightmare... I've never felt so awful lol

I'm on day 4 of Primobol. 3 caps a day. I feel like a fucking beast. It kicks in fast. Hoping to reign in a 500 lb deadlift

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom