Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MEN: do you trust bi-sexual women?

With maturity comes the ability to trust. None of you trust anyone from the sound of it. Especially women. Relationships are based on trust so how do you expect to be able to have a relationship if you cannot trust? Are you that afraid of pain? I bet allot of you train intensely enough to feel pretty severe pain on a regular basis. So, why are you so afraid of the possiblity of emotional pain? Fear comes from weakness. Strength comes from confidence.

MrsPuddlesFL said:
BigRedCat is right on the money.

You guys must have really had some awful experiences with women. That sucks. But, please, don't just associate all women with your bad experiences.

I would imagine that bi-women are typicly a bit wilder than straight women, but they're not all out there to fuck with your heads. As in any relationship there should be boundries that are agreed upon and respect for each other's feelings. I had my first bi experience before I met my husband, but once we were together, I didn't act on those feelings because I was committed to him. It was only after 18 yrs. of being together that we even really discussed it. And, it was HIM that brought it up, wanting to try out 3-some stuff if I was game...he hadn't forgotten about me being bi. It's fun to check out chicks together, but neither of us would do anything without the other being involved...that's really the fun of it all...sharing it with the other partner. I appreciate everything about a woman that a man does, but like BRC said about his girl, I'm not out there lusting after and picking them up for myself. If either of us finds a girl we're attracted to, we will point her out to each other and talk about her. It's fun. It's harmless. But it's probably best just saved for people who are mature and trustworthy...it's not for everyone.

I just noticed Sinistar's last post. I imagine the reason most of the bi-women on the board haven't replied to this thread is because of the immaturity and hate that's been displayed twards them. This is the first time I saw the thread and I had to get my 2 cents in. :)

No one is saying that ALL bi's are fucked in the head... and for you to say that "bi women are typically more wild then non" -- well, that's a generalization much like "all women sleep around" -- I'm not saying it... but it IS a generalization...

I'm not saying all Bi's are slutty women... I'm not saying that all people who use cocaine recreational are fucknuts... but I am chosing not to date bisexual women (because of experiences with the 3 I've dated) and I'm chosing not to date women who use drugs... (obvious reasons) -- it's a choice...an interpretation...

I've had bad experiences... but none of them directly correlate to the fact tht any women I have dated was bisexual... it was just an unpleaset situation that was full of drama... I care not to revisit that in the future...

It also goes to the fact that I don't want to be with someone intimately who is always wanting to be with someone of the opposite sex... I can't do that for them... I can do what any MAN can do, but not woman... It's not somehting that is good for a relationship.

C-ditty

Re: you get a clap from me honey

Sinistar said:
finally somone stepped up and said something. but why are we immature?how do you reach that conclusion?

Name calling (licking lezzi) is immature...

Sinistar said:
personally, i think there whole purpose is to be used sexually till they go all the way around to leg licking lezzie.

and being bi doesn't turn someone into being gay.

Another immature comment...

p0ink said:
i would have an easier time trusting a child molester with a herd of children, than i would trusting any girl i date.

p0ink...you are not serious, are you? If so, then you should probably spend some time with a shrink. Seriously.

supernav said:
And as for marrying one...i'd feel sorry for the kids watching mommy getting picked up at the house by hot chicks for dates.

Supernav...if a bi woman was to go out with her g/f, why would it seem strange to her child? What would make it any different than her going out with a "regular" friend?

I could cut and paste more, but enough is enough.

Citruscide...you pointed out that I made a generalization...that's what you do all the time in regards to women...generalize them into this category of bitches. Suddenly it's wrong to generalize? Or is it just wrong for women to generalize?

Like BRC said, with maturity you learn to deal with the emotional pains of life. There's no need to turn it into hate and anger. You can learn and grow from experiences. Without opening your hearts and learning to trust, you will never experience love. Sometimes you're gonna get fucked over, but you deal with it, accept it, and move on. That's maturity.

MrsPuddlesFL said:
BigRedCat is right on the money.

You guys must have really had some awful experiences with women. That sucks. But, please, don't just associate all women with your bad experiences.

I would imagine that bi-women are typicly a bit wilder than straight women, but they're not all out there to fuck with your heads. As in any relationship there should be boundries that are agreed upon and respect for each other's feelings. I had my first bi experience before I met my husband, but once we were together, I didn't act on those feelings because I was committed to him. It was only after 18 yrs. of being together that we even really discussed it. And, it was HIM that brought it up, wanting to try out 3-some stuff if I was game...he hadn't forgotten about me being bi. It's fun to check out chicks together, but neither of us would do anything without the other being involved...that's really the fun of it all...sharing it with the other partner. I appreciate everything about a woman that a man does, but like BRC said about his girl, I'm not out there lusting after and picking them up for myself. If either of us finds a girl we're attracted to, we will point her out to each other and talk about her. It's fun. It's harmless. But it's probably best just saved for people who are mature and trustworthy...it's not for everyone.

I just noticed Sinistar's last post. I imagine the reason most of the bi-women on the board haven't replied to this thread is because of the immaturity and hate that's been displayed twards them. This is the first time I saw the thread and I had to get my 2 cents in. :)

i haven't replied before now, because i didn't want to be beat up, but here goes! i had my first bi experience at my husbands suggestion, because he wanted to try a threesome. i never had any attraction really to women before then, and for the most part, now, i don't actively look for girls to be with. The girls i feel an attraction to aren't plentiful, and i've never had a desire to be with one outside of my marriage. they can be fun to be with, and alot of the excitement comes from the experience of my husband being there. if he wasn't there, it wouldn't even happen. he's what does it for me, adding a girl there for us both to be with is like having a special dessert, ok every so often, but not every day.

Bi girls as girlfriends are alot of fun- but if she were to say that she was gonna hook up with another girl without me I'd tell her to get lost. And if you can't trust the person your with get out of the relationship and save yourself the stress.

I have a different definition of what I bi sexual female is than what most people think. So in my mind, I could NEVER be with a bi-sexual woman.

Like 2 slick says.....I very rarely trust a woman. My experience is that bi-sexual people are very, very sexual and very good in bed. But absolutley not to be trusted.

Besides....it frankly turns me off. Never ceases to amaze me that women will proudly advertise their bi sexuality as though it should impress me. May as well show their hemorroids.

Testosterone boy said:
Like 2 slick says.....I very rarely trust a woman. My experience is that bi-sexual people are very, very sexual and very good in bed. But absolutley not to be trusted.

Besides....it frankly turns me off. Never ceases to amaze me that women will proudly advertise their bi sexuality as though it should impress me. May as well show their hemorroids.

for the record, i have never cheated on anyone, ever. :angel: i've been cheated on, and after feeling the pain that results from being betrayed, as well as what it does to your self esteem, i would never want to put anyone thru that.

BigRedCat said:
You guys are funny. You guys hate women dont you? They are all evil eh? Do you guys get laid at all? Just with Ho's or what?
I swear the way some of you talk, I wonder if you've ever had a girlfriend. ;)

BigRedCat,

I don't hate ALL women. There not ALL evil. Yes, I have sex on a very regular basis with my GF now. I do not have sex with anyone else nor would I bc I am faithful completely. Yes I have had girlfriends. I hope that cleared it up for you.

A statement;

Hate is too strong a word to use. Dissapointment and deceat are the two I would most commonly use when describing SOME women. Personal intentions supercede everything in life.

PolishHammer1977 said:

Dissapointment and deceat are the two I would most commonly use when describing SOME women. Personal intentions supercede everything in life.

the same can be said of men too, its unfortunate but true. there are good and bad people everywhere.

Top Bottom