Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men, do you enjoy licking pussy?

plifter

Banned
I do as long as it's clean and she trims down there. If I could get a hot lady in bed with me right now I'd be so grateful that I'd go down there for an hour to make sure she had an orgasm. :p

flex229 said:
i love it, man...i'd rather do that than anything...call me crazy.
Your crazy

I havent done it but a few of my friends said its taste bad. Bad bad, One chick I know had a dude lick her out and he suposudly threw up, then threw up the next morning just from thinking about it.
As rumour has it anyway.

I make my girl cum this way almost every time we have sex. I dont know what the problem is, if she is clean its fine - there is no real taste.

I have dated a couple stinky girls, I didnt do that particular deed with them.

Never done it?? your either weird or lucky? Not always the funnest thing ever when you just want to get in and get out. Sometimes I love doing it, depends on the mood

I don't like getting it done...it gets sloppy some guys I have gone out with are into it and wanna go down but I am like uhhh can we get straight to business. I however like to do it to the guys...it turns me on knowing it turns them on.

dps1822 said:
I don't like getting it done...it gets sloppy some guys I have gone out with are into it and wanna go down but I am like uhhh can we get straight to business. I however like to do it to the guys...it turns me on knowing it turns them on.
I love you! :p

dps1822 said:
Oh that's it, turn in your girl card!!!

WTF, you don't LIKE IT?!? Honey, if you don't like it the only reason can because the guy didn't know how to DO it.

Shit, if it wasn't for oral I'd basically never have an orgasm. It comprises more than 50% of our activity.

I started falling in love with my husband the day he said to me "Give me a snorkel and I'll stay down there all day." :lmao:

musclemom said:
Oh that's it, turn in your girl card!!!

WTF, you don't LIKE IT?!? Honey, if you don't like it the only reason can because the guy didn't know how to DO it.

Shit, if it wasn't for oral I'd basically never have an orgasm. It comprises more than 50% of our activity.

I started falling in love with my husband the day he said to me "Give me a snorkel and I'll stay down there all day." :lmao:

This could be very true...i'v had guys who make it feel like they are dogs drinking out of a bowl of water or something. No real motion about it.

Yeah I agree your guys dont know WTF they are doing. The whole "getting sloppy" part tells me they dont know where or how to focus the attention.

You need to hook up with someone a few years older who has been taught how to do things. Either that or take up a teaching role yourself.

Top Bottom