Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men, do you enjoy licking pussy?

I dont like sex without doing it. I use it as a way to break the ice if a girl is self consious. If you do it right by the time your done she is dying for your dick and her mind is completely void of any other thought. Its all about the build up...getting a girl off is easy ...the true talent is getting her to cum hard! You girls know what Im talking about, theres a differance.

I love girls! :)

when it's been a while I crave slurping the pussy more than intercourse

Spartacus said:
when it's been a while I crave slurping the pussy more than intercourse

Same. :evil:

the_alcatraz said:
Hmm...depends who gives it to you....

I'd make you ... so hard, you spasm and break your own back. Pardon my forwardness, and don't worry I'm happily married.

Damn it man...you can't tease someone like that. Your wife is lucky... :chomp:

dps1822 said:
I don't like getting it done...it gets sloppy some guys I have gone out with are into it and wanna go down but I am like uhhh can we get straight to business. I however like to do it to the guys...it turns me on knowing it turns them on.

you sound like my wife, what is up with that~! I LOVE doing oral, but it just freaking tickles her, and she never gets off on it, never have mad he cum or squirt on me...I'd love it. Good to know there are others out there like her. :p

I doubt that there is a human being any where that enjoys - licking, tickling, or playing with a pussy with there tongue more than me....and I know I'm great at it, cause I love it soooo much and I've never had any women be anything but speechless when I got through...But you really got to love it as much as I do to be this gooooood! As long as the woman is particular enough to wash her ass, and I'm reasonably certain she didn't just get finished fucking some other guy....Most of you guys need to be aware...and don't let your women loose any where near my tongue...You'll loose her, and I'll have yet another fine azz woman trying to get me to marry her! ( seriously though....Damn I love the taste, texture and smell of pussy...sometimes i won't even let my woman wash up from the day...I'll push her up against the counter at home, and drop to my knees just to bury my face in her crotch....damn I LOVE those moments....and if she's lucky, I'll pull her panties over to the side, or just using my tongue...I'll flick her clit just to tease her a little...then run my silky smooth tongue straight down or up the crevice of her lips....get up off the floor and just as quickly go do something else...knowing that I just lit a fire that will comsume her until I either throw her down on the bed...or she rapes me literally...I love the build up just as much...!!!!!!

Top Bottom