Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron and masteron stack good or nah?

Hasriel

What do you guys think about using proviron and masteron together?
Both seem to be good for hardening but wasn’t sure if stacking them would be a waste or not
My goals are going to be for recomping and my other question was do i need to use mast prop or can i get away with enanthate if i do it for 6 weeks only?
I'm 5 ft 11 228 lb and 17% body fat. I'm 27 years old

proviron is like 1 of the most weakest orals around and is usually used as part of a PCT regimen

I used it in 1998 when my friend went overseas in asia and bought it at a pharmacy and brough it over.

it was so much proviron i thought i would get huge lol... maybe a placebo effect.

i think masternon also causes serious hair loss, bro.

proviron is like 1 of the most weakest orals around and is usually used as part of a PCT regimen

I used it in 1998 when my friend went overseas in asia and bought it at a pharmacy and brough it over.

it was so much proviron i thought i would get huge lol... maybe a placebo effect.

i think masternon also causes serious hair loss, bro.
clearly you did not understand what proviron is used for... thinking it would get you huge shows a clear lack of understanding anything about it.. proviron is excellent if you understand what it does and what it is meant for.. its a complimentary compound that will allow far more gains to be made by freeing up bound testosterone... it also has muscle hardening benefits on top of being the only non toxic oral steroid.. so beyond that complimentary benefits, side effects are quite minimal with it...

Both seem to be good for hardening but wasn’t sure if stacking them would be a waste or not
My goals are going to be for recomping and my other question was do i need to use mast prop or can i get away with enanthate if i do it for 6 weeks only?
You can stack them but at 17% body fat, not only should you not use steriods whatsoever but especially not a cosmetic compound like masteron, that really requires a much leaner physique to get what you should out of it

clearly you did not understand what proviron is used for... thinking it would get you huge shows a clear lack of understanding anything about it.. proviron is excellent if you understand what it does and what it is meant for.. its a complimentary compound that will allow far more gains to be made by freeing up bound testosterone... it also has muscle hardening benefits on top of being the only non toxic oral steroid.. so beyond that complimentary benefits, side effects are quite minimal with it...
I used it in 1997 as mentioned, back in my 20's age range, so my understanding was based on then.

proviron and masteron pretty much the same thing no point

Top Bottom