Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meditation and your next steroid cycle

mindset is everything in everything. for those who cannot afford cash wise, or time wise a meditation class, i suggest picking up the book "8 minute meditation" its changed my life a lot already just 4 weeks in

tempest2003 said:
mindset is everything in everything. for those who cannot afford cash wise, or time wise a meditation class, i suggest picking up the book "8 minute meditation" its changed my life a lot already just 4 weeks in

Good to hear. I'll look into that book too. :)

i use just the opposite to fuel my workouts
I use music to get me amped up.
While loading weights I picture bombs being dropped,gun fire blasting I get so jacked up and angry I usually pace around the weight for a few second then get in to the lift and explode on the excersize.
finish that set then reset the music or set a song that gets my adrenaline pumping again.

But I can see where meditation could come in handy to calm me down after a workout or before sleep,or visulize my body changing

chazk said:
i use just the opposite to fuel my workouts
I use music to get me amped up.
While loading weights I picture bombs being dropped,gun fire blasting I get so jacked up and angry I usually pace around the weight for a few second then get in to the lift and explode on the excersize.
finish that set then reset the music or set a song that gets my adrenaline pumping again.

But I can see where meditation could come in handy to calm me down after a workout or before sleep,or visulize my body changing

Exactly. I don't plan on meditating pre-workout. Might make me soft. I like getting amped up and damaging my ear drums during my lifting sessions too.
I want to use the meditation to put me in the proper mindset for all the times where I'm not training. Hoping to use it for motivation, keep me on track, maybe relax my muscles a bit at night after some intense workouts. I was thinking maybe during ab exercises or running I can try and tap into some of it though. Numb out some of the pain, distractions, negative thoughts, the inner quitter lol.

all I know is I left some meditation music on the other night *the tv music channel shit* I dosed off for a few hours woke up at 1am and felt sooooooo relaxed it was weird and good feeling at the same time. Anyway..

Cal_21 said:
So I've been really intrigued by the benefits of meditating. Allegedly a lot of pro athletes use meditation and visualization to achieve their goals. Plus meditation can effect one's outlook positively. I believe a great deal of training and the ability to stick to a diet is just as much mental as anything else. I don't have fancy peer reviewed journal articles.

BUT!!!

Basically I signed up for a meditation class and I will apply these techniques, outlook and everything to my upcoming cycle.

I will keep a weekly journal when I start my cycle.

I will talk about this cycle compared to my last one (my first).

The benefits I feel can be attributed to mediation.

I will log my weight, diet, lifts, cardio routines

Notes about my workout sessions, my state of mind, if it makes a difference and so forth.

Could be a bunch of b.s. but maybe it will make all the difference for me. It is worth a shot.
Instinctive training concept brought about by wieder years ago.

needtogetaas said:
Instinctive training concept brought about by wieder years ago.

Awesome, glad to hear this is like an established concept. I'll look into Wieder.

I'm still just as excited to see how this will apply to my body and my training though! :)

Top Bottom