Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mc Donald's Big Mac

The real question is " does everyone have the same requirments " and that is no .
No two people are gonna follow the same exact diet and see the same result.
A person has to look at his or her bodys build
if they are ectomorph, endo, meso then take calorie and training then design a program that works for them.

Literally some people can get away with eating ANYTHING.
At age 14 and being athletic a normal kid can eat and eat and still eat and stay lean and build muscle.
Now if the kid ate sodas candy and sweets he would prob end up chunky if even that some kids can burn burn and burn calories like a furnace.
Where a 35 yr old man would prob end up fat bloated and mayeb even have some health issues with blood pressure if he tried to follow a diet someone 20 years younger followed

My nephew is 15 yrs old now, He cant sit still he has to be playing a sport . baseball football basketball plus weightlifting.
I watched him devour a 2 liter of soda , a large meat lovers papa johns pizza for dinner does not even phase him
where if i tried it I would feel like shit for 2 days

VERY<VERY TRUE!

My Cheat meal is a large mom & pop pizza made from scratch,it's the perfect cheat meal for Bodybuilders!

RADAR

It has been 11 days since I've eaten fast food period! I just started a Havoc/Phera Phlex cycle today. Ive been eating 6 meals a day with healthy snacks, all complex carbs n lean meat, n green veggies.

Thank you for cracking me marine style of my terrible Big Mac addiction.

Grats bro on dropping the big mac's. I've got to say though in moderation it cannot hurt you in the long run of course. I mean hell it's gonna make you feel bad shortly after eating it, that's no question. It's just gonna plain "weigh you down".

The GIGANTIC problem I have with fast food is not so much with the horrible nutritional value of the food itself. It's the fact that the food there is just nasty. No one really commented/piggy backed on Needto's comment of "they have maggots". With all of the stuff we hear about "food outbreaks" in the some of the food we consume that is suppose to be of "ok to good nutritional value".

Can you imagine after the initial processing of this food at the original plant, then it going to the distribution center of the fast food chain, and finally being what is a lame excuse of what they call "preparing or making our food" by people who generally do not want to be there.

I mean hell it's just nasty! Can you really imagine what you've put in your body?!? All the flys that have landed on your food because most people just don't care. How many times your food has probably been or could have been dropped on the ground? How long it has sat out in the nasty warmer thing that has to breed nasty bacteria that can make you sick?

I am a little overboard when it comes to this but hey if you're not worried about the "nasty/bad cals" you're putting in your body. Think about gross "other things" that comes in your food also at these fast food joints.

Just my long ass post about nothing scientific like others but what I would consider more important.

Grats bro on dropping the big mac's. I've got to say though in moderation it cannot hurt you in the long run of course. I mean hell it's gonna make you feel bad shortly after eating it, that's no question. It's just gonna plain "weigh you down".

The GIGANTIC problem I have with fast food is not so much with the horrible nutritional value of the food itself. It's the fact that the food there is just nasty. No one really commented/piggy backed on Needto's comment of "they have maggots". With all of the stuff we hear about "food outbreaks" in the some of the food we consume that is suppose to be of "ok to good nutritional value".

Can you imagine after the initial processing of this food at the original plant, then it going to the distribution center of the fast food chain, and finally being what is a lame excuse of what they call "preparing or making our food" by people who generally do not want to be there.

I mean hell it's just nasty! Can you really imagine what you've put in your body?!? All the flys that have landed on your food because most people just don't care. How many times your food has probably been or could have been dropped on the ground? How long it has sat out in the nasty warmer thing that has to breed nasty bacteria that can make you sick?

I am a little overboard when it comes to this but hey if you're not worried about the "nasty/bad cals" you're putting in your body. Think about gross "other things" that comes in your food also at these fast food joints.

Just my long ass post about nothing scientific like others but what I would consider more important.
i dissagree...id go for fast food over healthy food anyday...pizza burritos burger fries and shakes..im a fat kid at heart hahahah

Top Bottom