Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mc Donald's Big Mac

a young skinny guy with a super high metab. who is trying to build miscle will need to eat foods similar to this they want to gain. high cal, fat, carb, prot all in one little meal. sometimes its the only way.

I agree with you to an extent, but not Big Macs loaded with disgusting grease and cholesterol.

I'm a hard gainer with a quick metabolism. I have to eat 1000 g carbs a day to gain weight. I don't eat big macs. If I don't eat 1000g carbs, I end up lighter the next day than I was the day before. High amounts of complex carbs, protein and hard lifting is the key to gaining weight IMO. but some things work better for other people. i think a big mac is just disgusting and theres many other foods you can eat to gain weight other than gross big macs :cool:

Fuck it bro Im 14, alot of people have reccomended to me getting mcdonalds post workout :evil:

those people are clueless fools. if you think a big mac has quality protein youre kidding yourself. go home and make the same thing with fresh ingredients.

in 2 big macs:
520 carbs from sugar and processed garbage
60 grams of fat, the bad fat your body never needs
50 grams of protein, grade d garbage

i could recommend 1000 things better that taste great and are calorie dense with calories your body needs. try and remember, at 14, your body is not putting the calories you eat into muscle growth. its going into bone, organ, brain, skin, etc growth. mac donalds does nothing for any of these.

thats not always true. my girl loves my 20% bf. she loves the muscles to but she says the gut is a plus. she dreads contest look.

He was wanting a verbal ass kicking........I havn't ate at Mc Donalds for over 30 yrs!

I shy from fast food!

RADAR

those people are clueless fools. if you think a big mac has quality protein youre kidding yourself. go home and make the same thing with fresh ingredients.

in 2 big macs:
520 carbs from sugar and processed garbage
60 grams of fat, the bad fat your body never needs
50 grams of protein, grade d garbage

i could recommend 1000 things better that taste great and are calorie dense with calories your body needs. try and remember, at 14, your body is not putting the calories you eat into muscle growth. its going into bone, organ, brain, skin, etc growth. mac donalds does nothing for any of these.

When did I say it was good protein? I know its not. I dont eat it often, I had mcdonalds a few weeks ago, before that the last time was xmas eve while I was out xmas shoppin for people and before that I cant even remember the last time I ate macdonalds.

I ate a whole meat feast pizza, 900 calories 105g carbs 45g protein last night for tea like 4 hours before bed. I dont put on fat easily I just dont burn it off. Iv always been like 18% bf since I was about 10 and Iv never really changed exept for loosin some BF when I started powerlifting. Maybe cuz Im only 14 but my body often just burns whatever I eat up really quickly, some days my metabolism is extrememely fast and Ill eat like 4 whole large eggs, a whey shake and a pint of milk before bed and wake up an hour later starving hungry LOL other days its not so fast... its wierd like that :rolleyes:

i agree with all the health aspects. i also dont eat it because i can use other foods. i was simply arguing the post that seemen to state that its not ever the right choice but the truth is the truth. if you cant get yourself to be able to eat enough good food to grow than you have to junk it up a little. if you still cant than you need to junk it up a lot. mcdonalds, pizza shops, burger king ect, ect. is it healthy? hell no. but if you need it to grow than what else are you going to do. most of the argument against fast food is coming from people like myself who are risking our health in several ways to become bigger and stronger. this is also a fact that will be argued by people that blind themselves to the truth.

we are doing things to our bodies on a daily basis making it fight harder than it was designed to.

I fucking loathe McDonald's. My grandfather owned a few stores and I worked in one all through high school. I can drive by one and smell the grease and I throw up in my mouth a little. With all that said....For the young gainer with a super fast metabolism a few double cheeseburgers and shakes is not gonna kill you. If it helps you to add size then go for it. I would not recommend it if you are already a fat ass though. In the long run fast food is a killer and there are better and healthier ways to get your calories in. *Cough* Needto's Protein bars *Cough* You would be better off pattying up your own hamburgers and making your own Big Mac's.

Ronnie Coleman has an entire pizza PWO frequently. NOw I realise a pizza is slightly better than Maccas (depending on the make).

Personally, though, there are many high cal options that taste aweseome and are healthy.

If I needed a 1000 cals PWO, I could make it by:
- 1 litre whole milk
- 50g whey
- 2 large bananas
- 10 cocoa
- 10g dex
- 5g

1130 cals, 84P,133C, 35F (or slightly less milk and more bananas)

It would at least taste good, and be insulingenic (cocoa alone is very insulingenic), high in antioxidants (cocoa, cin), high in potassium, and of course high quality protein and decent carbs

could be eating worse, like large fries for instance or a sugary soda with it.
slamming a big mac with out the suace or condiments and a cup of water every now and then is not gonna hurt you.
If you are gaining muscle the ratio of fat ,protien and carbs is decent when you eat just a big mac by itself.
the salt and chemicals added to the big mac for flavor are the down side as well.
You could also order just the bigmac meat on bread with 2 pints of milk for extra protien to bring it up into the 40gram range for that meal.

I mean you would be better off eating a home made burger with 87% 90% lean beef on wheat bread .
But on the go a bigmac is not the worse , just think of it was a big mac, large fries and large soda then i would say it is pretty fucked up
and a bad choice.
Some people are scared of fats , but the body needs fat for normal brain function and even fat metabolism . If not the body tries to store ever tiny bit of fat it gets when fat is restricted

The real question is " does everyone have the same requirments " and that is no .
No two people are gonna follow the same exact diet and see the same result.
A person has to look at his or her bodys build
if they are ectomorph, endo, meso then take calorie and training then design a program that works for them.

Literally some people can get away with eating ANYTHING.
At age 14 and being athletic a normal kid can eat and eat and still eat and stay lean and build muscle.
Now if the kid ate sodas candy and sweets he would prob end up chunky if even that some kids can burn burn and burn calories like a furnace.
Where a 35 yr old man would prob end up fat bloated and mayeb even have some health issues with blood pressure if he tried to follow a diet someone 20 years younger followed

My nephew is 15 yrs old now, He cant sit still he has to be playing a sport . baseball football basketball plus weightlifting.
I watched him devour a 2 liter of soda , a large meat lovers papa johns pizza for dinner does not even phase him
where if i tried it I would feel like shit for 2 days

Top Bottom