Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Massive Difference Doing Training Sessions Under 45-55 mins....

I do a Max-OT type routine as well....I'm training chest today actually, and it looks like this:

Incline Dumbell Presses: 1/4-6 reps
Flat Dumbell Presses: 2/4-6
Weighted Dips: 2/4-6
Incline Smith BB Presses: 2/4-6
Dumbell Pullovers: 1/4-6
Decline Barbell Presses: 1/4-6
I do some brutal (but safe) stretching as well when my chest is very pumped.

I do max-ot style warmups too, which are unique and real effective in my opinion...anyway this is one of my longer days but from the minute I start my first warmup set of dumbell inclines to the end of my stretching, I will be out in under 60 min. I also rest 2.5-3 minutes...

Yep. I do the same routine... and my reults are better, and I feel much better after the workout!

I agree that gettin in and out under an hour is great, also not working out on succesive days is good too, unless you are juiced to the gills, it is wayyyy too easy to overtrain than people think!

My 2cents:

I have tried it all...I am a thinner guy and short and intense seems to work for me. Adequate protein, which is not always easly to do, seems just as important to me as the workouts themselves.

Mon: Legs
Tues: Chest/Tri
Wed: Off
Thurs: Shoulders/Calves (2nd time for the week)
Fri: Back/Bi

3 sets per body part, and that's it.

20-30 min Cardio + 30-40 min weights = 1 hour

Been working very solidly for me (increasing strength regularly - squat has been going up 20lb a week, not alot for the big boys but i'm happy with it. now 'free' squatting 225# when i started a year ago i was only able to do about 95#.)

why does everyone say that you cant go intense for more than an hour? I go for a about 90 mins and my workout is intense all the way through, i dont lose a step, this is my first day of the week

wide grip bench 3x5
incline dumbell 4x8
crossovers 3x12-15
tri extention 4x10
lateral delt raise 3x10
barbell curl 3x8
db curl 3x8

I go about 90 mins with about 45 - 1 min between reps and i dont lose a step, i dont tire out, just my chest and bi's are dead at the end of this. I dont think i am overtraining, i am getting bigger stonger and more cut on this type of workout

this takes me an hour:

4 sets flat bb bench (1 warmup)
3 sets incline db bench
3 sets decline bench (bb or db)
3 sets cable crossovers

abs - 3 sets of 15 leg raises immediatly followed by 15 situps

Top Bottom