Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MASOCHISMUS: My Log From Hell

moya

EF VIP
here is my first attempt at a somewhat structured workout program and log...
Stats: 5'6 150 (148 wt. class)
Best DL: 479.5
Best SQ: 365 in power briefs
Best BNCH: 205 (weak point)
probably 10% BF
i am going to start a 5x5 routine with a couple added assist moves
i do competitive DL with the WABDL and my goal is to beat their CA state record of 512.5 ...the meet where i pulled the 479.5 i took a 4th attempt on 513.5 and had it off the ground a bit and lost it... that was a year ago... 2 weeks ago i had a meet and missed the 479... but i lost focus training for 6 months and now i need to get back on track...
i also may consider moving up a weight class to 165's... but that is not my most important goal at the moment...
todays workout
DL using belt... off the floor, deloading very briefly every rep
5x365
5x375
5x380
4x385
4x385
Box Squats off a low bench with knee wraps, power briefs and a belt (the briefs will be off on days i squat first)
5x225 easy
5x275
5x315
2x365 thank god for safety rack
5x315
Standing OHP raw
5x5 with 95lb... im going to get better at these... this was tough but i got my reps...
assist work for DL day:
Good Mornings
5x95
5x135
5x135
Rows (back flat)
3 sets 5x135
Pullovers
5x60 easy
5x70
5x80
3x85
...sat in steam room 15 min after workout and stretched out real good...
i will post diet for day later... now im at about 3500 cal and 250gm protien but i have 2 more meals to go...

yesterdays diet ended up being around 4050 cal., 255p 165f and 470carbs...
divided by about six meals... none realy clean but im in this for PL and i stay pretty lean natty anyway...
breakfast was two egg mcmuffins hashbrowns and milk (i normaly dont eat fast food but my son had a tball game and we were in a hurry)
shake for snack... 2 eggs, aminos, and a lot of waxy maize
lunch had salmon and a all natural root beer
during workout sipped a shake with aminos and waxy maize
post workout 1/2 a giant pizza
snack had 2 cups snickers ice cream
before bed had a shake with 2c whole milk 2 eggs and mass fuel (carbs and whey)
i know i eat a lot of fat... but fuck it it tastes good... on days i go to work i usualy take a rib eye... today we will by bbqing so hopefully i can eat more
i also consumed an endourush drink, b12 sublingual tab, about 10g glutamine, a red bull, glucosamine and some fish oil...

I'm in. Awesome dead bro at a buc fifty.

I'm in. Awesome dead bro at a buc fifty.

i would consider it above average by far... but the world record in the IPF is 702... at my height i could probably never pull that at 148... but i would like to at least beat the CA WABDL record which is definately within reach... the WABDL world record is 617@148... i think ...i just dont know.., id like to say its possible... but it will definately take more structured training (ive been llifting for 5 years)...

needto: thanks for the plat!!!

i would consider it above average by far... but the world record in the IPF is 702... at my height i could probably never pull that at 148... but i would like to at least beat the CA WABDL record which is definately within reach... the WABDL world record is 617@148... i think ...i just dont know.., id like to say its possible... but it will definately take more structured training (ive been llifting for 5 years)...

needto: thanks for the plat!!!
Train HARD> Anything is Possible

Top Bottom