Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MARYLAND WEIGHTLIFTERS!!!- does anyone in the area know where i can get a construction tire for flipping purposes

Faizakafez said:
I'm going to lie, the ufc training vid i saw of shawn shrek looks wicked, but your goal is not wrestling anymore i would assume. So you dont need the explosivness and all that hoopla (lol hoopla).. If you want get jacked/lean you godda do low intensity fat burning cardio.. Running fuck i havent ran in years, only when i play sports now and then..
i like gym strength, being jacked, and being lean.

but i also LOVE functional strength. which is why i like to do powercleans and snatches from time to time. which is why i want a fucking tire to flip. and which is why i wanna be an acrobat

I run and lift weights and not have a huge construction tire in my yard.. pretty easy

get a sled if you want to increase your GPP.. tire flipping is brutally hard and will chew your elbows up

I thought you were investing in an ab-lounge and a copy of p90X

Tweakle said:
get a sled if you want to increase your GPP.. tire flipping is brutally hard and will chew your elbows up

I thought you were investing in an ab-lounge and a copy of p90X
haha.

yeah i wanna do sled pulling AND tire flipping, but sleds are easy to find/make.

tire flipping is a challange, but ill probably be looking for a midweight tire, one that i can flip for long distances, not a 3 time flip and gas out weight tire

Re: MARYLAND WEIGHTLIFTERS!!!- does anyone in the area know where i can get a constru

SublimeZM said:
haha.

yeah i wanna do sled pulling AND tire flipping, but sleds are easy to find/make.

tire flipping is a challange, but ill probably be looking for a midweight tire, one that i can flip for long distances, not a 3 time flip and gas out weight tire
my tire is 2.5 feet tall and 6 feet in diameter...clocks in @ 750 lbs
a good workout consists of 3x10 flips
if your legs, core and heart can handle that you are doing alright my friend. :beer:

one word of coaution, WEAR A LONG SLEEVED SHIRT!!
my tire was dirty as hell and I flipped it the 1st time in sleeveless shirt....it chewed up my shoulders(there are still scars) and i got ringworm from the dirty ass thing(doused it in simple green shortly thereafter)

good luck!

Top Bottom