Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MARYLAND WEIGHTLIFTERS!!!- does anyone in the area know where i can get a construction tire for flipping purposes

Re: MARYLAND WEIGHTLIFTERS!!!- does anyone in the area know where i can get a constru

Wulfgar said:
my tire is 2.5 feet tall and 6 feet in diameter...clocks in @ 750 lbs
a good workout consists of 3x10 flips
if your legs, core and heart can handle that you are doing alright my friend. :beer:

one word of coaution, WEAR A LONG SLEEVED SHIRT!!
my tire was dirty as hell and I flipped it the 1st time in sleeveless shirt....it chewed up my shoulders(there are still scars) and i got ringworm from the dirty ass thing(doused it in simple green shortly thereafter)

good luck!
lol thats fucking gross.

thanks for the info though bro, where did you get yours from?

Dood... If I saw some god damn fool neighbor of mine out in his yard flipping fucking tires I'd vdeo that and put it on utube...

LMFAO.... Then I'd call the NA to have fines levied.... that's some hick shit right there..

jh1 said:
Dood... If I saw some god damn fool neighbor of mine out in his yard flipping fucking tires I'd vdeo that and put it on utube...

LMFAO.... Then I'd call the NA to have fines levied.... that's some hick shit right there..
tall fences

Top Bottom