Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mary Winkler is already out of jail.. She is the one from Tennesse that shot her preacher husband in the back with a shotgun...

If it were Texas she wouldn't have got any time at all. What is it with the crazy women there that kill off all their kids and don't do time?

PuddleMonkey said:
If it were Texas she wouldn't have got any time at all. What is it with the crazy women there that kill off all their kids and don't do time?
Are you referring to Andrea Yates? I thought she recieved time for drowning her kids?

apparently the stories of her abuse must have been corroborated somehow...........and it doesn't surprise me given who she was married to...........a preacher man!!! Those guys are fucked in the head..........they deny so much of themselves throughout their lives that it eventually sublimates into outrageous and often lewd/sick behavior. Oh yeah, they also think women are a subspecies that "are to be respected"........but in the end "belong" to men. So yeah, I only hope it was a nice 12g from close range so that the good reverand got some hangtime....... :evil:

Re: Mary Winkler is already out of jail.. She is the one from Tennesse that shot her

Arabian said:
Are you referring to Andrea Yates? I thought she recieved time for drowning her kids?

I dunno, there was a couple in the past 10 years that I recall getting off due to being "insane".

redsamurai said:
apparently the stories of her abuse must have been corroborated somehow...........and it doesn't surprise me given who she was married to...........a preacher man!!! Those guys are fucked in the head..........they deny so much of themselves throughout their lives that it eventually sublimates into outrageous and often lewd/sick behavior. Oh yeah, they also think women are a subspecies that "are to be respected"........but in the end "belong" to men. So yeah, I only hope it was a nice 12g from close range so that the good reverand got some hangtime....... :evil:
lol at Hangtime

Re: Mary Winkler is already out of jail.. She is the one from Tennesse that shot her

PuddleMonkey said:
I dunno, there was a couple in the past 10 years that I recall getting off due to being "insane".
Andrea Yates really was insane. She was stark raving crazy, that one.

Now, Susan Smith was just a murdering bitch.

She killed an abuser and never denied it. It was considered voluntary manslaughter, not murder. You keep kicking a dog sooner or later that dog is gonna bite back.

If more wifebeaters got a softball sized hole blown in their back maybe they'd think twice before abusing someone who's half their size.

heatherrae said:
Andrea Yates really was insane. She was stark raving crazy, that one.

Now, Susan Smith was just a murdering bitch.
Susan Smith happened in the next town over from me. She was upset because the bosses son would not go out with her because of her children... She deserves the death penalty..

Top Bottom