Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

marijuana affects sperm?

I can't speak of the motility of the sperm as I don't put em under a microscope once I fap one out. But all I know is that smoking makes me horny as fuck. Not sure why.

I can't speak of the motility of the sperm as I don't put em under a microscope once I fap one out. But all I know is that smoking makes me horny as fuck. Not sure why.

i think the motility is affected but im talking about birth defects on babies from people who smoke then impregnante.

Most toxins have an impact on sperm quality. Getting drunk often results in less of a percentage of quality sperm (i.e. swimmers) because it blocks your body from absorbing zinc and vitamin C, which help sperm development. Nicotine also impacts sperm quality.

From what I understand, sperm take 3 months to develop, so if you quit drinking/smoking you should have a fresh batch of detoxed sperm within 4 months. Though, I'm really not sure if there is a possibility of permanent damage.

i personally have never seen any real life cases that point directly to weed as a cause for a unhealthy baby. i've read them though.

i HAVE seen baby's from parents that smoke and the babies always seem to have a "look" to them like their high/mellow. can't really explain it. but, it's sad.

imo you can't compare a weed baby to a crack baby. when you see a crack baby in real life you know what's up. i don't do drugs, and i'm not saying one is better than the other. i'm just think harder drugs leads to a way greater chance that your crib midget is in for a rough life.

can the same question be applied to steroids? like can you have a kid and his test levels are shut down or higher from the start. would he go bald earlier in life or anything good/bad come from it?

i personally have never seen any real life cases that point directly to weed as a cause for a unhealthy baby. i've read them though.

i HAVE seen baby's from parents that smoke and the babies always seem to have a "look" to them like their high/mellow. can't really explain it. but, it's sad.

imo you can't compare a weed baby to a crack baby. when you see a crack baby in real life you know what's up. i don't do drugs, and i'm not saying one is better than the other. i'm just think harder drugs leads to a way greater chance that your crib midget is in for a rough life.

can the same question be applied to steroids? like can you have a kid and his test levels are shut down or higher from the start. would he go bald earlier in life or anything good/bad come from it?
i think that has more to do with the mother abusing drugs while pregnant, than it does on the fathers sperm being 'defective.'

i used to smoke weed and use a little test
now i just jenk out most of the time
discuss

Top Bottom