Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man O man do I got some bad ass products coming out soon.

hey needto, would beastadrol work good for cutting, i know its all died but i wanna stay nice and dry, it says take 1-3 tabs depending on cutting or bulking, so id probably take two right. Also how much will it be going for?

hey needto, would beastadrol work good for cutting, i know its all died but i wanna stay nice and dry, it says take 1-3 tabs depending on cutting or bulking, so id probably take two right. Also how much will it be going for?

Well I do feel using ir for a st8 cutter is a waist. More like a lean bulk would be much better. Throw in 19-tren-tfo and now you are really making it a lean bulk to a cut. 2 beasts and 2 tfo's would work wonders. Of course you must take support sups with this bro and do a proper pct as I said in my write up on the product.

you can get ai's cycle support here bodybuilding, bodybuilding supplements, supplement, vitamin supplement, discount bodybuilding supplements, supplementkingdom.com the rulers of supplements, best low prices, bodybuilding supplements they have free shipping and you can pm me for a discount. Also pm me will talk about cycling the products safely and if I think they are right for you.

Well I do feel using ir for a st8 cutter is a waist. More like a lean bulk would be much better. Throw in 19-tren-tfo and now you are really making it a lean bulk to a cut. 2 beasts and 2 tfo's would work wonders. Of course you must take support sups with this bro and do a proper pct as I said in my write up on the product.

you can get ai's cycle support here bodybuilding, bodybuilding supplements, supplement, vitamin supplement, discount bodybuilding supplements, supplementkingdom.com the rulers of supplements, best low prices, bodybuilding supplements they have free shipping and you can pm me for a discount. Also pm me will talk about cycling the products safely and if I think they are right for you.

So I was thinking about working the beast into a simple cycle in a few months and after listening to the PP call a few weeks ago something Eric said kind of hit me when it comes to Methyls and OTC steroids in general.

Just like the illegals, they are fast acting and fast clearing. Nothing really different about them at all. Plus there is some thought that SD clones suppress estrogen (your thoughts NeedTo?) and I didn't have any issues on SD with libedo.

So if you're running a standard 10 weeks Test E or Test C why not run the Beast weeks 11 - 13 while you're waiting for the test to clear? It's not proviron but hell, you could remain in an anabolic state right up until PCT.

Thoughts?

So I was thinking about working the beast into a simple cycle in a few months and after listening to the PP call a few weeks ago something Eric said kind of hit me when it comes to Methyls and OTC steroids in general.

Just like the illegals, they are fast acting and fast clearing. Nothing really different about them at all. Plus there is some thought that SD clones suppress estrogen (your thoughts NeedTo?) and I didn't have any issues on SD with libedo.

So if you're running a standard 10 weeks Test E or Test C why not run the Beast weeks 11 - 13 while you're waiting for the test to clear? It's not proviron but hell, you could remain in an anabolic state right up until PCT.

Thoughts?
Problem is its a little more suppressive then prov is bro.

Problem is its a little more suppressive then prov is bro.

Absolutely. But -you're sitting there waiting to start PCT. Or do you think that during those weeks - as the long esters start to wear off - recovery begins even with provirin?

Absolutely. But -you're sitting there waiting to start PCT. Or do you think that during those weeks - as the long esters start to wear off - recovery begins even with provirin?

Yes I feel it does even with prov. It will not allow a complete recovery but prov is so mild it will allow for some recovery. Beastdrol is way to powerful..

Nw it could be used in the last 4 weeks of the cycle to help bring estro down or lower shbg. This has merit.

o btw
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...te-needtobuildmuscle-com-products-641504.html

Top Bottom