Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man check out this boring ass shit I have to work on

BonerBoy

@ Tract-by-Tract Report
When clicking on the “Tract-by-Tract” tab the first thing you must do is choose at least one income category by checking the box next to the name of the income category (Low, Moderate, Middle, Upper, Unknown). Then click the Retrieve button.

The Tract-by-Tract report lists all of the loans by tract. For each tract there is a column for each loan type (Residential, Small Business, and Small Farm) as well as a total for the tract. Each column has two sub-columns, one that shows the number of loans in each tract and one that shows the dollar amount. The report groups tracts at three levels: state, county, and state-county-income level. The tracts are grouped by county within each state. Within each county the tracts are grouped according to their income level-low, moderate, middle, upper, and unknown. Each grouping (county, income group, state, and grand total) has a sub-total and the bottom line shows a grand total for all of the data. Loans that have invalid geographic identifiers are not shown on this report.

The Revenue Group Report breaks down the business and farm loans into groups based on the business' and farms' revenues. Each table has five main columns and eight rows. The rows correspond to revenue categories: <=$50,000, $50,001 to 100,000, $100,001 to 250,000, $250,001 to 500,000, $500,001 to 750,001, $750,001 to $1 million, > $1 million, and Revenue N/A. The first column contains the revenue groups; the second, the number of loans; the third, the percentage of loans; the fourth, the dollar amount of loans. The fifth column details the percentage in dollar terms of loans in that revenue group.
The table structure is repeated for every assessment area/group for every loan type. The tables are grouped by year with those assessment areas with pre-2003 loans coming first and those with 2003 and up loans coming second.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks argent that's the best advice ever.

Unfortunately I have a mortgage.

BTE is your name pronounced arrr-jent

or arr-jaunt? You know like French or something.

I think from now on I'll call you the silver fox.

Also if you ever got a sex change you could call yourself Argent-tina!

:frlol: :frlol: :frlol:

BonerBoy said:

Um.

BonerBoy said:

just a few quick notes.

What is "BTE"
what is "frlol"

Is english a your second language?

Top Bottom