Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

make need2 admin petition

I petition need2 to become admin

• Total voters

wrestletib

needtogetaas fedback

lately ive been making new threads, sometimes asking the same questions every time.

this time however, i decided to message needtogetass and ask him some questions regarding my cycle and future PCT.

he was more than glad to help me. He answered my questions quickly and professionally.

what im trying to say is, that i recommend ANYONE and EVERYONE with a question to go to him. awesome guy!

Re: needtogetaas fedback

wrestletib said:
lately ive been making new threads, sometimes asking the same questions every time.

this time however, i decided to message needtogetass and ask him some questions regarding my cycle and future PCT - post cycle therapy - .

he was more than glad to help me. He answered my questions quickly and professionally.

what im trying to say is, that i recommend ANYONE and EVERYONE with a question to go to him. awesome guy!

Your saying what we already know..He helped me wiht some gyno problems!1

Needto has helped me more than anyone could imagine. This bro is always here to help. I relize I dont post whole lot, but I read everything. Im not Platinum just for looks, I like haveing acess to all the infomation. Needto is top of the list, He has helped me more than any other bro, i dont mean to ramble but I get sick of people quistioning his experience. Nuff said!!!!

austin77 said:
Needto has helped me more than anyone could imagine. This bro is always here to help. I relize I dont post whole lot, but I read everything. Im not Platinum just for looks, I like haveing acess to all the infomation. Needto is top of the list, He has helped me more than any other bro, i dont mean to ramble but I get sick of people quistioning his experience. Nuff said!!!!

+1 Nuff said!!!!

Needto has always made me laugh,anyone that can do that is a good bro in my book.

Top Bottom