Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mad_Max21 Cycle Log

I can see them but couldn't see the other. Looking solid there Greg nice work ;)

Re: MadMax21 Cycle Log.....

OK bro got em now and thsnks!
Dude that was a hell of a transformation you did there. Congrats on a job well done.

Ok so what are your goals for this time around?

To get in the best shape I've ever been in! I get married in Jamaica on June 2nd and wanna be simply jacked! I know thats a broad spectrum, sorry!

Bro,

Let me target your use on Beastdrol.
As an experienced Superdrol user, your going to want to take in alot of water and have your liver protection at 100%. I see your going to be doing cardio and since you are, then your water intake has got to be at 100%, meaning lots of water. Naturally, spread it our throughout the day, of course. The Beast will really start working with you by the late second week and start of third week. By the fourth, the Beast will explode and your at 100%. Remember, the cardio portion of your cycle alongside Beastdrol will be impoortant one because your going to get dryer, you will sweat alot of water out. Ok, thats that.
As far as dosing, all depends what you wanna do but here is a experienced advanced dose for you:

Week 1: 20 mgs ED - Beastdrol
Week 2 :20 mgs ED - Beastdrol
Week 3: 30 mgs ED - Beastdrol
Week 4: Day 1(30mgs), Day 2(40mgs), Day 3 (30mgs), Day 4 (40mgs), Day 5 (30mgs), Day 6 (40mgs), Day 7 (30mgs) - This is staggering the dose.
FINISHED CYCLING BEASTDROL.

I might add I would choose Test C or E, as they are the same thing , basically. Sustanon hurts like a B!!

I hope this really helps you...

^^^^Yes it does and thank you! My water intake is 2 gallons a day spread out thru the day! I'm going with Test-E and will be using either Liv 52 or forged liver support. I will be using N2Guard the whole time so is adding either of those overkill or is N2Guard fine stand alone??? Just trying to gain as much LBM as possible with this cycle!

**Any info on the training Zed???

Thanks for all the help!!

Ok am back now.
Dude you are built like an ox! And I mean that in the most complimentary way possible.
I think for your workout program we have 2 options here for you.

Option 1, Of course is the awsome Strong LIfts 5x5 with some mods.
We would add in bies and tries, prolly a copy of DMKs program. I think you would do well on this but...its also gonna put more mass on you just like its supposed to.

Option 2, Being that you already aer built like an ox, we could also take a page from The Ultimate Training Split and work on refining what you have and maybe add just a tiny bit of mass.
If it were me I think I would choose option 2. You let me know your thoughts and we will go from there.

Supps I'll be taking including PCT:

Whey 2 Build
Need2slin
Forged Burner
Taurine
Vit-C
Vi-Pak - Multi
Liv 52 or Forged Liver Support
Glutamine
Creatine
N2Guard
HCGenerate
Forma Stanzol
Unleashed
Post Cycle
Gear
Forged Joint Repair

*Any suggestions to add or take out welcome.

Supps I'll be taking including PCT:

Whey 2 Build
Need2slin
Forged Burner
Stack these 2 for ultimate effect bro. Will set you off like a rocket!
Taurine
Vit-C
Vi-Pak - Multi
Liv 52 or Forged Liver Support I think the Forged is actually better.
Glutamine
Creatine
N2Guard YES Should be in every cycle that anybody runs.
HCGenerate
Forma Stanzol Same.
Unleashed

This looks solid bro, good job.
Post Cycle
Gear
Forged Joint Repair

*Any suggestions to add or take out welcome.
Per our gr8 bro RADAR,
Gelatine. Get it in the canning or jello section at your store. I get the plain unflavored kind and it works wonders for me.

Top Bottom