Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

luvs....

pumpgirl

my shoulder routine looks like this most of the time...

barbell millitary press (behind the neck) 5 stes...12,10,8,6, and 6reps.....progressively getting heavier ea. set.

side laterals....4 sets...15,15,12,and 12 reps
front db raises.....same as side lat.'s
bent over rear lat.s...............

sometimes i will do seated db presses instead of barbell presses...but i usually stick w/ the barbell

sometimes i'll grab a 25 or 35 lb plate and do my front raises seated at the very edge of a bench also...instead of traditional db front raises....

my traps i think are too big already...they kinda r out of proportion so i dont do very many upright rows any more...although they are a great movement...my traps seem to grow no matter what i do lol!!! i don't do shrugs at all.

sometimes i'll superset or giant set the presses w/ the laterals...but jeez that takes the wind out of me!! lol! hope this helped sweetie....anytime!:)

Pretty similar to my current w/exception to the behind the neck barbell press....gonna have to try that for a time...ive seen alot of improvement, just bored w/current routine..wanted to try something different

your right about the upright rows...

Top Bottom