Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low T at 18? Please help.

no one has brung up the fact that you could just be entering puberty later than your peers.

did you know that once you start puberty your T levels are actually supposed to be 'low' .. i am talking about levels around 100-150.

not everyone matures the same way ... I started growing a mustache at 10 years old.. i was shaving by 13 my face. i was growing chest hair at freaking 12 years old. i matured earlier than my peers. i remember some kids even late in high school hadn't even grown facial hair yet or were shaving.

some guys take into their early 20's to finish puberty.. i've seen it and you could be one of those

I think I may just stay on TRT for a few years, then maybe try a clomid restart when I'm like 20 or 21 to see if I'm in fact a late bloomer. What do you think of that?

I think I may just stay on TRT for a few years, then maybe try a clomid restart when I'm like 20 or 21 to see if I'm in fact a late bloomer. What do you think of that?

I think that's a really stupid idea

Haha thanks for the honest opinion. How come though? I've been having symptoms of low T for a while now and my endo and urologist both say its a little late to pull the "late bloomer" card. They think if that was the case my T would be much higher at age 18. I agree, a T level of 200 and LH of 1 at 18 is certainly not normal...

I've been reading that hypothyroidism can cause delayed puberty and low shbg, which makes me think that COULD be the main issue here. And my TSH has always hovered a little high 3.1-3.9. However, I have no symptoms of hypothyroidism and my free t3, free t4, reverse t3, and thyroid antibodies are all normal. My body temperature reaches 98.6 by the afternoon, I can't stand the heat, no goiter ( I don't think). Also, I absorbed the testim, which wouldn't be the case if I was hypothyroid. What do you guys think of that.

probably because of your age???? have you not read Steve's posts??? jesus Christ man, what are you getting yourself into? your doctors an idiot...plain and simple, I don't care if hes a family friend...hes an IDIOT...I didn't even know what Test was when I was your age, its all in your head...you need to quit worrying all of this and live your life like a regular 18 year old...this thread pisses me off

probably because of your age???? have you not read Steve's posts??? jesus Christ man, what are you getting yourself into? your doctors an idiot...plain and simple, I don't care if hes a family friend...hes an IDIOT...I didn't even know what Test was when I was your age, its all in your head...you need to quit worrying all of this and live your life like a regular 18 year old...this thread pisses me off

Thats the problem with the medical institution these days. Its so much easier to just toss a script at something and treat the symptom than it is to actually find out whats wrong.

I think there is clearly something else going on to have low T at 18 and there is likely a good possibility it could be fixed with proper supplementation and ruling out parasites, but that all takes time and money.

How can you possibly say its all in my head. I had symptoms, T of 200 at 18 is definitely nowhere near normal, everything else is fine. I've been lifting for a while, I don't overtrain, I'm not obese, my diet is good, I'm already supplementing vitamin d3 etc... Nothing has budged over the past two years.

What is your diet like. Have you stopped training for a month or two then gotten blood work. I don't know if you realize the trouble you can be in to later in life if you get on trt at 18 man that's why everyone is trying to help you.

Breakfast is usually a big omelet with mushroom bacon brocolli ham, side of fruit, and whole wheat toast, lunch is usually a chicken and ham sandwhich with cheese veggies on whole wheat roll with milk, dinner is lots of either chicken, beef, fish, brocolli, spinach, sweet potato and milk, before bed is straight peanut butter. I eat a ton of food throughout the day, good food of course, no junk. I usually snack on almonds and fruit throughout the day. Yes I've gotten bloods done after stopping training for a few weeks.

Top Bottom