Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low T at 18? Please help.

Read your own post and you'll see where my attitude came from. I didn't get angry because I didn't get the answer I wanted, it's because you completely generalized and stereotyped both me and my doctor. You make it sound like having a t level of 220 at age 18 is fine, and that all I need to do is "hit the weights" and eat right. Well I've been doing that and it hasn't done shit. Man I thought if I did a proper pct I would be fine but clearly not. Can someone please just answer my question, do you think doing another pct would help? Or am I fully recovered and just back to my low t baseline.

actually i see it all the time these days. its because teens spend too much time in front of the tv and video games.. and eating shitty.. also its environmental stuff, its mental/depression. there are a lot of reasons.. you can actually increase your T levels as you age. I have higher T levels today than I did in my mid 20's cause my lifestyle is cleaner.. the only reason you even know about it is cause you ran bloods, 99% of teens don't run hormone panels hence they have no clue.. i bet if your friends in high school all ran them half of them would have 'low T' also

if you run another pct you will get a temporary bump but then come back down. here is where your doctor misled you. even with bodybuilders who run pct's they get a temporary bounce during pct, but it is up to the body to recover on its own in the end. thats why your doctor is a fucking idiot for giving you clomid. you said you got depressed running it.. well thats what clomid does.. it will turn you into a bitch

Listen to your doctor man.I would not worry about not being able to make testosterone on your own since you didn't make much in the first place when it should have been climbing at that age and unless you are gay not walking around wanting to bone every hot chick is definitely a sign something is wrong at that age.most steroid users always think they are the only one who should be using and everyone else just needs to change there diet and workout routine.although here your age is what everyone has trouble digesting.your using a legitimate doctor though to fix a medical problem though so you're g2g and I would definitely switch to injections f that gel.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using EliteFitness

Listen to your doctor man.I would not worry about not being able to make testosterone on your own since you didn't make much in the first place when it should have been climbing at that age and unless you are gay not walking around wanting to bone every hot chick is definitely a sign something is wrong at that age.most steroid users always think they are the only one who should be using and everyone else just needs to change there diet and workout routine.although here your age is what everyone has trouble digesting.your using a legitimate doctor though to fix a medical problem though so you're g2g and I would definitely switch to injections f that gel.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using EliteFitness

its a pretty bold statement assuming that going on HRT is gonna fix his problems, he already stated in his earlier post he also has depression and other issues even with the gel. its not a guarantee that its gonna solve his problems and make him want to bone every chick.. there are dudes running a gram of test a week who still have libido problems.

also I didn't even touch steroids till I was 30.. i lifted 15 years without them even as a competitive powerlifter depending on my diet and my workouts only. so no I am not bullshitting when i tell people workouts and diet can boost T levels.. it worked for me and I am living proof .. this is simple science

But were your levels consistently around 200 ages 16-18? I'm not depressed on the gel, I definitely feel better than before but still not where I think I should be. I know its impossible to tell without bloods but i'm guessing i'm in the high 300's low 400's atm on testim. Man I just don't know wtf to do.

Read your own post and you'll see where my attitude came from. I didn't get angry because I didn't get the answer I wanted, it's because you completely generalized and stereotyped both me and my doctor. You make it sound like having a t level of 220 at age 18 is fine, and that all I need to do is "hit the weights" and eat right. Well I've been doing that and it hasn't done shit. Man I thought if I did a proper pct I would be fine but clearly not. Can someone please just answer my question, do you think doing another pct would help? Or am I fully recovered and just back to my low t baseline.

Were you suffering any symptoms of Low T?

Yes, no libido, no morning wood, no motivation to work out, tired, no progress in the gym, decreasing strength, occasional depression, no random erections, no acne, lack of oily skin.

If you guys think a pct would be pointless then I guess i'll just stay on TRT.

well i have reservations about ever recommending HRT to a teenager unless its absolutely necessary

and with that list of symptoms you wrote i can 100% guarantee you that you aren't gonna magically cure those problems just by going on HRT for life. i play poker with a bunch of old farts and all of them are on HRT, and none of them workout, and they all have beer bellies. it takes more than HRT to live a good lifestyle.

give it 6 months on the HRT and then if you feel better than stick with it otherwise i would abandon it and try and fix things on your own without hormones.

there are some great natty supplements out there that you can take which will not suppress you .. phyto-serms is clinically shown to raise your T levels up to 350% naturally.

I know it isn't a magic drug. I still need to keep my diet clean, lift heavy, an get a lot of sleep. But as I said I already do that, and I don't drink alcohol. I've tried the natty supps and they never worked for me. I tried DAA/Erase, didn't do anything except for the DAA ripping me a new asshole. Well, the erase worked and lowered my e2 but the stack did nothing for raises my T. I tried hcgenerate, didn't do bloods while on that but I noticed absolutely no effects from it whatsoever. Tried bulgarian tribulus out of desperation (I know it was shown not to do anything). Tried zma, but i'm not zinc deficient so it didn't do anything. I looked into phytoserm 347 but bulbine was only tested in rats and I don't trust rat studies.

I know it isn't a magic drug. I still need to keep my diet clean, lift heavy, an get a lot of sleep. But as I said I already do that, and I don't drink alcohol. I've tried the natty supps and they never worked for me. I tried DAA/Erase, didn't do anything except for the DAA ripping me a new asshole. Well, the erase worked and lowered my e2 but the stack did nothing for raises my T. I tried hcgenerate, didn't do bloods while on that but I noticed absolutely no effects from it whatsoever. Tried bulgarian tribulus out of desperation (I know it was shown not to do anything). Tried zma, but i'm not zinc deficient so it didn't do anything. I looked into phytoserm 347 but bulbine was only tested in rats and I don't trust rat studies.

How would you rate how you feel physically? Do you sleep deeply and through the night? Do you often have bouts of diarhea or constipation? Any gas, bloating etc? Do you get regular headaches? Do you find that your moody? Do you have problems concentrating etc?

There could be underlying issues throwing off your hormone levels.

Top Bottom