Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low T at 18? Please help.

I don't have any of the symptoms you said except for moodiness. I've gotten my thyroid checked multiple times and its been fine for the most part. I also got a GnRH and ACTH stim test a little while back and my baseline morning cortisol levels were on the high end of normal. I believe the ref range was <25 and i was at 24.

Youre not still messed up from epistane lol. You just have low T. If you don't mind pinning for the rest of your life then get on TRT. you will be a much happier person

That's what I figured, thanks for the reassuring me. However, epistane definitely wasn't mild on me. Pre epi T was 220, after 1 week on epi 40mg my t went down to 63, pre epi hdl was 42, 1 week on epi my hdl went down to 8. My blood pressure also sky rocketed. Liver enzymes were also highly elevated. Ostarine wasn't too mild either. Man I learned my lesson, kids don't touch any performance enhancing drug, PH/AAS/SARMS.

The only thing is, my GnRH stim test said that my pituitary and testes function fine in response to LHRH, therefore my hypothalamus just isnt making enough GnRH, which seems to be very rare. I thought all if not most cases of hypogonadism originated in the pituitary or testes.

By the way, I called up my doctor and said the 2 tubes of testim aren't cutting it, so I got bloods done today to see where i'm at. I'll let you guys know what the results are. Once we get the results back he'll switch me to test cyp.

That's what I figured, thanks for the reassuring me. However, epistane definitely wasn't mild on me. Pre epi T was 220, after 1 week on epi 40mg my t went down to 63, pre epi hdl was 42, 1 week on epi my hdl went down to 8. My blood pressure also sky rocketed. Liver enzymes were also highly elevated. Ostarine wasn't too mild either. Man I learned my lesson, kids don't touch any performance enhancing drug, PH/AAS/SARMS.

The only thing is, my GnRH stim test said that my pituitary and testes function fine in response to LHRH, therefore my hypothalamus just isnt making enough GnRH, which seems to be very rare. I thought all if not most cases of hypogonadism originated in the pituitary or testes.
I also ran epi at 16 or 17 for 2 weeks or something the shut down wouldnt last till now. You recover much easier at a younger age anyway. And I agree kids shouldnt touch drugs, unless they have a good chance at excelling in a sport using them.

By the way, I called up my doctor and said the 2 tubes of testim aren't cutting it, so I got bloods done today to see where i'm at. I'll let you guys know what the results are. Once we get the results back he'll switch me to test cyp.

Good choice

Steve, I have to agree with you 100% on a lifestyle change. I'm living proof as well.

I was an NCAA D-1 defensive lineman who let themselves go. I ballooned up to almost 350lbs before finding EF. I changed my diet, gym routine, and lifestyle. Long story short, thanks to guys like Steve, Radar, Dylan, Needto (the list goes on), and after dropping 120lbs, today at 41 my T levels are HIGHER naturally than when I was in my 20's!

I never cycled until I was 38, and had no need to. I'm thankful to everyone here that helped me, wether I liked their advice or not. Ash, this really is a great group here, especially the vets. While you may not like what they say, they really do have solid advice AND your best interests in mind.

Only thing I'm worried about with the injections vs the gel is that the injections don't seem to raise dht enough. Any thoughts/comments?

Only thing I'm worried about with the injections vs the gel is that the injections don't seem to raise dht enough. Any thoughts/comments?

Is this based on your personal experience or research? The reason I ask is I dont think I have ever heard anyone on TRT complain their DHT was too low.

Top Bottom