Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose test cycle and hairloss

ironaholic

Starting my first cycle in a couple weeks and still a little worried about hairloss but i was told that low dose test shouldnt really aggravate any hairloss. Im going to be doing 250mg test c for 12weeks, with that dose could i expect anything if im prone even though i got a thick head of hair now?

If you are prone to hairloss, 250mg/wk may be enough to trigger it. It doesn't fall out overnight, you can always try it & see how it goes, then quit if you have to. If you wanna take test, get on a dht blocker (propecia, avodart, etc) to prevent hairloss.

I dont think I'm gonna go bald naturaly but shed on cycle. I even shed on 250. Toco-8 makes a difference like night and day for me while on cycle. I dont know if I just respond well but its worth a try. I ran 500 a week recently and had no problems with the toco-8 at just one scoop a day. Its worth a try. I'd go the full 500, but thats your choice. Good luck

If you're prone to hairloss, any amount of test can accelerate it.

If you aren't prone to hairloss, you can still shed from hormone shock (called Tellogen Effluvium, I believe) but hair lost that way will grow back undisturbed.

If you're prone to hairloss, any amount of test can accelerate it.

If you aren't prone to hairloss, you can still shed from hormone shock (called Tellogen Effluvium, I believe) but hair lost that way will grow back undisturbed.

good to hear! I've always wounderd about that.

If you are prone to hairloss, 250mg/wk may be enough to trigger it. It doesn't fall out overnight, you can always try it & see how it goes, then quit if you have to. If you wanna take test, get on a dht blocker (propecia, avodart, etc) to prevent hairloss.

I wont be using a dht blocker just for the storys ive heard and read so it doesnt seem worth the risk. im still unsure about being prone as my dad didnt start to bald till his 40's but still has a decent amount of hair at 60 but then my half brother started balding at 30 so:confused:. if i did start to notice hairloss and started pct surely it would continue to fall out as ive started the process?

I wont be using a dht blocker just for the storys ive heard and read so it doesnt seem worth the risk. im still unsure about being prone as my dad didnt start to bald till his 40's but still has a decent amount of hair at 60 but then my half brother started balding at 30 so:confused:. if i did start to notice hairloss and started pct surely it would continue to fall out as ive started the process?

Finesteride and Deutesteride (I'm sure I misspelled them) can have some bad side effects, including trashing libido and ED.

Top Bottom