Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low carb power lifting diet tracking

well i'll tell you this,every person on here can disagree with me....thats fine.....the results i get speak for themselves .i know nobody has given me slack personally,but i'm smart enough to know when something works for me. what needs to be understood is different things work for different people so one type of diet does not fit all.it's up to each person to figure what works for them.i don't get into the debates caus ei don't care.....but i know what your saying.......

I really should avoid getting into it, that is probably a good idea. I just cannot help myself sometimes. People I lift with and friends are very supportive of what I am doing, though they do give me crap about being the weakest 200 pound "power lifter" they ever seen :).
ME today was rack lock out, it actually turned into more of a standard bench. For some reason I set the pins at a point where my rom was only about 1 inch shorter than a standard bench. I realized it once I started, but I figured I would just finish out that way. And, my max ended up falling short of what my standard bench max is by 10 pounds, 265. The rest of the workout felt good, all other exercises went up in weight. Did dumbell cleans, jm press, a quick set of dumbell curls, bent over rows, dumbell holds to work on grip, a couple of sets of press downs and turkish get-ups just becuase I felt like doing them even though they really do not fit into an ME upper workout. Now, I just have to stuff down 2500 cals today .

I have done these keto diets before and sometimes I ended up feeling like crap and not having much energy. What I realized after writing down everything I ate every day was that I was not getting nearly enough calories. Prior to starting this plan I would say I was eating somewhere in the area of 1500 calories, and most of that time I thought I was eating alot. I think ckd lays things out a little different than the anabolic diet as far as calorie intake. At 2200-2500 calories a day I feel like I am stuffing myself, all this high fat high protein food really fills me up. I am not sure what your goals are or how much you are working out but you may want to track your calorie totals and see if they are high enough. Even at my current calorie level, if I followed the standards laid out by Dr Di Pasquale I am still short by 400-500 calories for starting his cutting phase. You have been doing this a while I am sure, so you may have already checked, but it is just a thought.

body by fina, how often do you carb up, and how do you do it, also what is the most amount of carbs you will have when on low carb phase

July 30

Cal:2499
Protein:193
Fat:163
Carbs:25

Good day, I actually hit my calorie goal. Of course that could be because I worked a 16 hour day and ate most of the time :). Looks like I am going to come up a bit short on the sleep, which is probably just as bad as screwing up my diet. Not sure eating 7 hot dogs in one day is good, even on a low carb diet, but darn it I got to my calorie goal.

overhead,good job man!! it took me awhile to get to this point.alot of experimenting,but i am on track now.I don't struggle to make weight and i don't suffer in worjkouts from my diet.i get a bad workout from staying up late more than anything....

Overhead,what type supplements do you take??

Hey Body -

Ok bro - You might sway me to try this out so I can speak from experience. You know my thoughts already. Just tell me how often you eat (is it by the clock, every 2 hours???) or whenever and more frequently.......also, where are you getting you fats.....Will you PLEASE give me a sample days menu. I know you told me 5lbs of turkey, Romaine and sometimes a jar of peanut butter......but, how do you split it up.....times of the day, etc.

Thanks man

Thanks Mann. Because of my past experience using a low carb diet I am sort of use to eating this way, but I never ate this much on a low carb diet. I am interested to see where my weight will be at 10% body fat, I am thinking I will be able to make 181 without much trouble. Lucky for me today is an off day from the gym or with the 4 hours of sleep I got I would be in trouble :). The other thing that use to kill my workouts is drinking too much, that is not a problem now, I rarely drink much at all. JKurz1, I am not sure about Body, but I eat every 21/2 to 3 hours.
I am sort of a supplement freak, probably take too many, but here they are:
Vitamins:
multi-vitamin
vitamin E 400iu
vitamin c 1000mg
Fish oil with breakfast and dinner
Glucosamine twice a day
Cal-mag 1000mg
Potassium 150mg
Sometimes a fat burner before a workout if I am feeling slow
Primrose oil before bed
zinc 100 before bed
B-5 10 grams (to control acne I get from lifting hard)
R-ala once a day with biotin
Protein shakes
creatine
Fiber supps

How about you Mann?

Top Bottom