Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Look, I do have legs

You look good. Are those shorts the brand "Bike"? Those are awesome, I remeber all the coaches and gym teachers wore them growing up. If I was a coach I would wear those too, you kind of have to, those shorts, a whistle, and a clip board and you are set.

Regarding accusations about tight shorts, he has gained weight. Do you expect someone to run out and replace their wardrobe every few months? The girls liked it and I think he is more concerned about their judgement. Besides most of my coaches wore shorts like those.

Damn dude..............if you think of what a marine looks like-you sure do look the part bro!!! Now go kill some towelheads for all of us

oh man, chesty looks like an assistant coach back when I played football in high school. Man that dude would yell.

GOD DAMN SON!!! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!!

I miss that.

P.S. I think all football coaches wear the tight shorts. Must be a "coach" thing.

Check out my previous pick of me holding the water bottle. There everyone said now get some legs.

Can't win for lose.

Top Bottom